Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Dex-chan lover
you know
i had to google it just to make sure
and
yep we sticking to desserts
hell even a iceam cream one too to go the family naming

Supporter
Everyone is named after food, the main motivation of some of the characters is food, this writer was really hangry when he put the script together.

The ice cream cone hairstyle is a nice touch though.

I like the translation, great work!

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait until his stupid sword family gets bodied by the MC.

Which, considering how kind he acts, probably won't happen in any reasonable timeframe.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, by 15 chapters, do you mean that this series hasn't had updates since chapter 15, or just that ch15 is the live chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is named after food, the main motivation of some of the characters is food, this writer was really hangry when he put the script together.

The ice cream cone hairstyle is a nice touch though.

I like the translation, great work!
Not Durandal, he is named after a sword

Group Leader
Wait, by 15 chapters, do you mean that this series hasn't had updates since chapter 15, or just that ch15 is the live chapter?
No that is a different series. This series is sitting at 35 as of today and will have two chapters released a week until it is caught up in about 4-5 months. Then it will be one chapter a week.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who else noticed that we just met the purple lady on the cover. And sadly she sounds just as twisted as MC's father. She has just gone to different extreme.

MC's family reminds me of the Spartans. They lived to fight and left everything else to slaves. Their society collapsed.

Dex-chan lover
This one took 3 times as long to make on a regular chapter due to redrawing and adding the SFX. Don't think it was worth the effort but what do you all think?
Mostly I thank you for your hard work.

But if I'm forced to actually think, I think the family name is actually Glass/Glasse and not Grasse (because "Glass" is another word for ice cream in some languages, like Swedish)

Edit: Also, which I first overlooked: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dondurma

Last edited:
Group Leader
Mostly I thank you for your hard work.

But if I'm forced to actually think, I think the family name is actually Glass/Glasse and not Grasse (because "Glass" is another word for ice cream in some languages, like Swedish)

Edit: Also, which I first overlooked: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dondurma
Possibly as the r and l can be translated to the same word in when translating into english. I didn't look into it and just used the same translation as KS group did.

Users who are viewing this thread