Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Dex-chan lover
And then he dies.

This is why you don't require your daughter's friends to suffer lethal wounds before acknowledging them. Because the moment you do, they die. Poor guy got a pulped hand hemorrhaging internally until he bleeds to death, all while burns over the entire arm makes him go into the shock, and whatever other medical buzzword terms can be used to doom the mc to death here. :huh:

Cream better devote her entire life to MC. It's ridiculous to have go through a near death experience just to be friends with that brat.

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now he is the descendant of the og mage or something

Dex-chan lover
There's so many worldbuilding details I love in this chapter
1. There's the existence of unorthodox magic
2. Magic needs to be triggered, but if maintained continuously can be further manipulated without chanting
3. The dragon flame spell actually also hurts the user; Phenomena created from magic does not give the user automatic immunity to it.

Also, good job Cream for buying 3-5 seconds so our boy can fully chant the dragon flame on top of ice wings. He's pretty sharp with his magic understanding, to try targeting the ice rose.

Dex-chan lover
MC gonna MC, also I always enjoy when magic or abilities have a blow back. Having to strategize around it makes it fun for the reader to be honest. Thanks for the continued releases.

Group Leader
Hi, Chapter 19 and Chapter 20 will be released together on Friday so I can proof read them both. Chapter 19 is just horrendous as it is now and I do not feel comfortable releasing it as it is now.

Users who are viewing this thread