Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Supporter
Simon.%28Tengen.Toppa.Gurren-Lagann%29.full.604973.jpg

Off to do battle with the Anti-Primordials, or something...

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little surprised that Pudding just shows up here. Last we saw of her, she was hiding outside Durandal's dorm, fuming about Mikan eating "her" omelette. I assumed she was gonna show up again as a minor antagonist out of jealousy for a few chaps before calming down.

Group Leader
4DFUunP.png
yeah but isn't that image so much better than this art style.

Attachments

• ochikobore-kenshi-tsuihou-sareta-no-de-majutsushi-ni-tenkou-suru-kenshi-no-toki-wa-gomi-skill-...jpg
    ochikobore-kenshi-tsuihou-sareta-no-de-majutsushi-ni-tenkou-suru-kenshi-no-toki-wa-gomi-skill-...jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 45
Dex-chan lover
What a farce... An utterly a bullshit plot device. Not that I can't get behind an underdog when they vow to do better, work harder, or train until they puke blood and pass out from exhaustion. The author/mangakas just threw him in front of an attack out of laziness and expediency.

In his previous fight with Ice Creams mother he completely negated several of her attacks and dodged many other that he couldn't. I know Ice Creame was directly in the line of fire this time around, but FFS he tanked spells from on of the strongest mages alive. Yet suddenly some piss ant hopped up on his own ego can hospitalized Durandal with one attack he sees coming?

Bullshit.

Even worse the fucktard doesn't even get reprimanded for throwing a lethal fire spell in a fucking library. Just told he needs to wait to continue his duel under a teacher's supervision....

Dex-chan lover
if her mom is a mage, i wonder why dad really hates magician at early page

Dex-chan lover
the way he is standing in the final panel is funny just prime newbie art mistake. Hopefully the mangaka gets better over time gotta love it lol im just saying shit by now

Dex-chan lover
Schrodinger's OP protag.

His power level and usefulness varies depending on the author's whims.
This is just the standard issue writing crutch for every pisspoor novelist ever. The super smart self insert MC keeping your antagonist down? Just give him a temporary brain tumor at a crucial moment, and boom the super villian kidnaps the heroine while he just stands there with a thumb up his arse.

Dex-chan lover
maybe he wearing some shoulder pads or something.
That would not displace the arm like that. It is obvious mangaka wanted the arm to look like it was flared out slightly (maybe in the progress of flaring his cape to look dramatic for the girls?), but the proportions are all wrong for that to actually be the case (the arms won't be same length if we imagine them both hanging at rest). And then there is the folds of the cape itself, fooling the reader to think that the arm actually goes as I drew (but you can do this irl with a cape too, unlike getting incorrect proportions between both arms).

Users who are viewing this thread