Ochikobore Shoukanshi to Toumei na Boku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Apprentice Summoner 1

Dex-chan lover
Me (Translator): Hey, Myoji (Proofreader), look at this cool manga I found. I will scanlate it. I know we have two other manga with like a bunch of pages and content, but this one is really good, and each chapter is around 40+ pages-...

Myoji:
table-hit-yakuza.gif

In all seriousness, though, much to Myoji's dismay (lol, I convinced him somewhat), I am picking up this manga, just purely because I like Fujichika Koume's art style and the manga's story.

But due to how things are going, this manga will be receiving a translation once every like around 15-20 days (if you all are fine with it) because of how many projects we have and how understaffed we are.

Please continue Senko-san's Abode, y'all, uyan~!
Quick question . Is the series actually finished or it shown wrong in mangadex ?

Group Leader
Quick question . Is the series actually finished or it shown wrong in mangadex ?
Yes, it is finished, the final chapter just recently published on the original site, I will be scanlating the paperback version of volume two next, if the third volume gets a paperback version, I will also scanlate it as well, if not, I will scanlate the web version.

Users who are viewing this thread