Ochite Oborete

Lovesick Alley also made an entry of this manga under the name "Ochite, Oborete".

Thank you so much for this 🥰 I noticed that another group also uploaded this but yours had more pages, I'm not sure what happened but I'm glad I saw the ending!! 💕

This is very promising!! Argghh love triangle! Can't wait for the next chapter, thank you lovesick alley!

Also, is the girl's name Hanatsu or Honatsu?

@mayyhew Thank you!

I think your version makes more sense since the ending wasn't shown on the other version and the part where the guy told the girl that "it's not love" makes sense. On the other version they wrote "it's love" but why did the girl ask the guy what love is, if he just told her what it meant. - I don't want to sound so critical here, I just noticed the difference since there are two versions, might as well compare.

I think you uploaded it a bit later but your version is much clearer and complete. I'm happy I checked it again since I was bothered if that's how it really ended. I'm not sure how scan groups work, but no need to rush if it's incomplete. Nevertheless thank you so much for both groups. I can't wait for ch 2! This is going to be a great manga.

Group Leader
@komorebi_shinrin The line you mentioned was a mistake on our part, so we apologize for that. If it had been written just a little differently, the meaning would’ve changed completely. As for the missing pages, it seems the files were corrupt, so we updated everything once we noticed.

what was that cliffhanger!!!!
but it looks interesting :D i hope for more, thank you for translating!!!

Users who are viewing this thread