Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni

i remember reading this a lot,A LOT of time ago

like years actually xD

Dex-chan lover
IT HAS BEEN LIKE 5 YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
and there are still only these few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
The only Japanese character I know that has "naga" in his name is Nobunaga. Oda Nobunaga.

That being said, I want to turn the witches' clothing into Skyrim armor.

Can some kind group who raise the dead, please pick this up...? ?
There's only 11 more chapters to do anyway.

Group Leader
Translator disappeared. Also lack of raws. Then cleaner disappeared. And yup.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how many Isekai and/or Power Fantasies have the exact same premises, terminology, world systems and character types. You can literally copy/paste a bunch of them and wouldn't notice a difference. It's to the point that I read the description and just skip them now.

Its even more amazing how much of this crap gets animes, while other, much better series don't.

Thanks for picking up this series and I think the redraw is pretty neat ^^
Im not a native but I still can read the translation just fine (idk what natives opinion tho)

Edit: btw, I see a dream and hope, I click XD sorry justice gang...

pls, have someone proofread this. It's painful on my eyes, to see the horrid grammar. I'm re-reading several times to understand what was meant to be said, and it's killing my enjoyment.

Group Leader
Bando de mau agradecido, eu poderia apenas traduzir para o português, meu idioma, e não traduzir para o inglês e espanhol.
Ænglishs/Ænglo-speakers são assim mesmo, um bando de bárbaros germânicos sem educação.

Fed-Kun's army
@Daeat All the previous chapters pretty much hint at it. He was widely known back then as "The Fool of Owari", he also behaved strangely when he was younger (and didn't really pay much attention to class nor rank at the time). About the only thing missing is will he introduce them to guns in some fashion.

Group Leader
@fudido don't worry mate, just keep do whatever you want. I bet you TL this to english because you want to share this for ESL fellows

regardrs - ESL fellow

Users who are viewing this thread