Oda Nobunaga's Mysterious Profession Was Cheat Job From Magical Swordsman, So I Decided to Build a Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Revoking A Viscount

Aggregator gang
Oohh!! I didn't knew this was alive again, thank you for the chapters(in my case as I just read the last 2 translated chapters).

Aggregator gang
@JA10111
WTF how did it became popular again?! Then again vinyl came back to life, but the sound is arguable better than digital imo.

Thanks for the update <3 Cant wait for the other 2 you guys apparently have ready/incoming!

and now we wait :(

so before the next update in 2 or more months whose hyped for aliens to visit? :D
i hope theyre fluffy instead of some boring little grey men :p

Group Leader
@Aran1 you're free to read the raws online for free just like how we deliver these translations! ^-^

Thought i'd highly recommend purchasing the raws if you can to support the author!

@marshymallowy ^,^ and youre free to ignore that part to comment on fluffy aliens. weird that you didnt and instead assumed i was trying to insulting you / your group

Group Leader
@Aran1 you're also free to read that I stated that i will upload the next chapter within this week but i do implore you to read it in 2 months instead, also im sorry for assuming your intentions and intent with such a message as specific as That

Though feel free to come help us translate the series! so everyone can read it faster.

@marshymallowy i did read it. i was joking. jokes can still be jokes even if theyre bad ones. youre still doing that assuming thing, weird that. have you tried not assuming people are trying to hurt you? maybe joking more would help :D i was not trying to be mean or insulting, im sorry you dont enjoy jokes and i hope someone in your life can teach you the joys or not giving a f about what others say ^,^

alternatively, you could drop the preset notion of me you formed when you assumed i was trying to insult you or work speed and realize it was a mistake. but hey if not thats also fine ^,^ ill know not to try joking here since it hurts you.

do you want to chat about fluffy aliens? because if not probably shouldnt carry on this conversation then ^,^
edit: ^ this is called giving someone a way out. its an attempt to end a conversation without additional hostilities or an attempt to patch things up.

Dex-chan lover
MC, Justice isn't bad of a choice, but you shouldn't remind the one who possess Justice just how much Justice she has.

To those that are wondering, first skill x2 abilities multiplier(atk,def,spd,eva,etc.) then the 2nd one when defending property another x2, for total x4 for now.

Users who are viewing this thread