Oddman 11 - Vol. 2 Ch. 43 - An Umbrella for Two.

Dex-chan lover
Douman strike again. So Seigi is a plant and i suposs the one asking her to act like a mediator is the sister. If Setsu restick her head just like that, there is no way she isn't an oddman herself, at this point it's not very subtle she is not a normal human.

@Phantop Setsu have seen worse, at this point getting her head chop off is no big deal.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Some actual drama between the oddmen, 11 is a plant but she looks like a parasyte parody.

Dex-chan lover
@justanothermanganerd Pretty sure she is still alive, if she can heal the beatdown the nudist give her, i think she can heal a decapitation.

@SIXONINE I think she got Deadpool healing factor, i mean she like comics so it can be that.

Dex-chan lover
Well...that escalated quickly
To be fair, none of that would’ve happened if the other three didn’t panic and instead kept their mouths shut.

At this point, should I even question the convoluted logic that made senpai once date this middle-schooler?

Setsu's ability is she can heal from anything as long as she is in Comic ZIN.

Dex-chan lover
@Gustbk Didn't Setsu introduce herself to Seigi in last chapter tho ? That some serious case of selective memory here.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt You're right, she did introduce herself last chapter, but it's still seems framed here that Seigi recalled her name once the other 3 started yelling her name out loud.
Heads would've rolled either way...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I think it'd be wise for the three to not shout Setsu's name, and instead just grab her and run away as fast as they can. But if that happens then there's no decapitation, so I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt, @Gustbk

Presumably multiple people would be named “Setsu” in this world. It was when one or two of the other girls said something that implied that Seigi were a danger to this Setsu that Seigi would be led to see that she were next to the Setsu whom she sought.

Maybe Helena or Beluna/Berna will show-up with a sewing kit.

Users who are viewing this thread