Oddman 11

Dex-chan lover
That's not how it went. Setsu always liked Itami. She got the idea to fight all the Oddmen from the Nudist after she started poking around to find out if Itami had a girlfriend and the Nudist told her that he once dated all 9 Oddmen who weren't his sister.

Dex-chan lover
@sssr Did she like him ? I reread the start and it's not very clear, she never really state that she love him. Dowman has down a poor job on that, not only Itami bro appear not so much but the more we progress and the less we remember that Setsu do that for dating him.
She got the idea to fight all the Oddmen from the Nudist after she started poking around to find out if Itami had a girlfriend
Expect it's the Nudist who said that Itami was the first of the Slut and Setsu ask how many ex he had.

Dex-chan lover
Aight aight aight,I'll be updating this comment when I actually decide to read this manga,but from what the description says,it makes me this is Scott Pilgrim but every guy he beats turns gay for him.
Not really my cup of tea,but i'm willing to try something new.
See you next time when I update this comment in about 10 months or so.

Edit: Yeah I'm lost & confused with the story, please send help.

What will be the name of the 12th Oddman, if she gets one, Haremmaster? Womanizer?

Oddman 11 was the first Douman Sayman work I started reading thanks to a MAL recommendation. Seeing it end makes me kinda melancholic. Having followed it by almost two years while having finished all other Douman Sayman works, it still holds a special place in my heart.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Users who are viewing this thread