Odoriba ni Skirt ga naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Pure white

Fed-Kun's army
omg their height-gap in primary school was even higher than it is on high school

That was a very quick confession (although they've been setting up stuff in latest chapters) but I guess that Michiru is so happy -at the moment she realizes who was behind its inspiration- that she couldn't contain it anymore. Let's see how Kiki replies to that

As always, thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I think the reaction of Kiki is due to her being dumbfounded that anyone could love her, we've seen her deflect compliments time and time again, she clearly is still struggling with self esteem, very much a work in progress for her, girl needs a little more time

Dex-chan lover
I think the reaction of Kiki is due to her being dumbfounded that anyone could love her, we've seen her deflect compliments time and time again, she clearly is still struggling with self esteem, very much a work in progress for her, girl needs a little more time
Yup, and we literally just saw herself smashing her own self-esteem into dust just panels before the confession. The reaction is expected. She thinks so highly of Michiru that this definitely destroyed her brain.

Dex-chan lover
That was a roller coaster with the backstory reveal, confession, and reaction....

Kiki!
Do you love her?
Are you dancing?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside her!

the way kiki didn’t even look at michiru when she said she liked her the first time her gaze was directed somewhere else completely.. oh man. that panel hurt

Double-page supporter
every confession in a yuri series gives me chills. also thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread