Odoriba ni Skirt ga naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Raining cats and dogs

Shion love kiki ,and to avoid deranging the progression of kiki because of this, she preferred to leave their duo ...it's just my prediction ^^

Dex-chan lover
I honestly just can't bear Shion... I get her motivation of stepping aside for Kiki's sake (probably), but the way she did it is despicable. That's not how you deal with your long-time friend unless you are maliciously trying to cause a lot of mental damage and hurt them.

Thanks for the chapter and your comment in the final page, I agree with you 😉

Dex-chan lover
Thank you heron for that graph, it might be helpful in some discussions. I really feel people have no idea how tall people around them are

Dex-chan lover
We get it she's tall. But maybe mention it six more times next chapter in case I forget.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, I hope there’s no same chapter anymore. It’s a waste of space.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow I’m pretty sure I’m the same height as Kiki, yep it’s rough being a bit taller than average as a girl

thanks for translating! asian girls like me are especially small compared to other countries, so yes can confirm 170+ is exceptionally tall. the average height for girls in my country iirc is on the lower end of 160 lol. guys on avergae about 170? not sure

Dex-chan lover
God, the art in this manga is soooooooooo pretty.

The start with Kiki seeing her "ex" doing well without her and getting sad/lost in thought because of it was a little hard to read and I just wanted to give her a hug.

But I don't get the hate against Shion that some people have though, cause she barely even spoke so far, so surely there's something we don't know about the breakup from her perspective (especially after seeing the ending here).

Anyway, as always, thanks for the translation and the great notes at the end! I completely agree with both points! Crazy that some people were questioning whether she should actually be considered tall.

Users who are viewing this thread