Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That is not a 65 year old. She’d be around 39 at the very oldest, and honestly, she could pass for 26-32. Do manga artists not know how to draw old people?

Dex-chan lover
otome series like this are quite fun and endearing. Can't wait for more chapters

Just because the fallen noble family has expensive furniture doesn’t mean they’re idiots. Assets != income, and it makes sense a family that comes from old money would have stuff like that handed down over the generations.

Dex-chan lover
@b33fy

It might've been old furniture or new furniture, it wasn't really specified. What was mentioned was that they were valuable and many, while the family was in some financial difficulties.

Group Leader
I like this! What a charming story! Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Blooming 65
With a cute pout
xHbO3zH.png

eQEq1Tu.png

Dex-chan lover
@scripted , @AnonDePlume ,

The novel mentions that she appearantly has some banshee blood in her, meaning she both looks younger and the book somehow turned into a book of prophecy

Aggregator gang
Ahh, I remember reading this. This is the story that did everything it promised that it would with no nuance or critical thinking. Then for some reason, it aimlessly continues the story with absolutely no destination. I kinda wish I could talk to some of these mangaka and ask them how they choose what novels they adapt. Cuz I have been wanting more of these otome stories adapted, but this is among the worst of the bunch that I've ever read.

z13.jpg

65 years old

That cant be
Did she bath in blood of young maidens everyday or something?

Users who are viewing this thread