Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

-taps fingers together- Ehhhxcellent. Things are going according to plan. -three part laugh-
Wet Nurse Matilda's last laugh.

@Zephyrus it was just a joke about how greedy the mc is and didnt mean to offend anyonr. But if it is against the rule of md then I will take note and refrain from offensive joke in comment section

Contributor
@Victormg
tAgBSSo.jpg
You were at fault, tho. Remember global rule 5. On both places. Since what you posted counts as NSFW content.

Dex-chan lover
I have never seen a man who was as shook as the prince was when he heard he was the love rival.

This is where i get confused by rules like religious discrimination, while i can't see the original post i assume it was made with the intent to entertain not deride. The likes of parodies and satire are protected because everyone has the right to joke. Assuming his intent as malicious sounds discriminatory by itself. I guess rather than put any thought into it it's Best to just shoot it down as soon as it appears. I just want to go on record i dislike that, that's all.

And here i thought it would be like something about the little girl being a double faced idiot wamen, mimicking everything from the book

Money at the expense of others is kinda whack. Prince doesn't want to be part of this but matilda and yulia's only concern is how it affects their sales. Hahaha, actually very realistic tho!

This is very interesting and funny, but if you think about it deeply kind of dark too.

Aggregator gang
Lmao this is amazing. The novel creating the future and the protagonist calculating the profit every single time are just hilarious.

Also the novel is "bad things" that the nurse said in the Prince dream rightttt, hahahahha.

I was about to see this manga as weird but they win me with their logics at the end XD I liked so far ... But banshee usually cry to prophecy dying of someone of the house ... But now her writing making the prophecy so if she stoped writing or changes her writing the prophecy will change too ... That differ so much from the mayth ... Its supposed banshee can't control her prophecy and it can't be changed.

Fed-Kun's army
This grill is the embodiment of the yellow quadrant of the political compass I swear

Users who are viewing this thread