Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I heard this manga was on hiatus before, I guess it's back ongoing?
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
The braided one didn’t end up being so bad, you just had to tell her off. This second one seems a lot more problematic in every way.
the other one is fine too, thicker armor but we've seen chinks in the armor when interacting with yulia... she'll probably fall for yulia eventually, braidy bunches over there was a classic "too young to get cultural differences" and is used to her own culture and positional value

Dex-chan lover
Difficult for children of a Count and a Marquis to marry? They're both middle rank nobility, so they're certainly not too far apart for that. But if we're talking about a Princess and a Count's heir, then we might have a bit of a problem. Her logic is as lofty as her thoughts of herself.

The braided one didn’t end up being so bad, you just had to tell her off.
She's cute in her own way. Still needs to grow up, but she wasn't nearly as bad as I thought.

Girl is casually harassing a servant of a prince she's aiming for and thinking it would make him go "OMG Lan Hua I like how you treated my servant like a stray dog pls marry me" like damn girl
It's pretty much the same as when you have two love interests to a character and one of them thinks it's a good idea to treat the other one like garbage. Like, do you realise what that tells everyone about your personality? It's not just the waiter you have to be kind to.

Dex-chan lover
Difficult for children of a Count and a Marquis to marry? They're both middle rank nobility, so they're certainly not too far apart for that. But if we're talking about a Princess and a Count's heir, then we might have a bit of a problem. Her logic is as lofty as her thoughts of herself.

She's cute in her own way. Still needs to grow up, but she wasn't nearly as bad as I thought.

It's pretty much the same as when you have two love interests to a character and one of them thinks it's a good idea to treat the other one like garbage. Like, do you realise what that tells everyone about your personality? It's not just the waiter you have to be kind to.
I'd disagree to some extent on the first and third point, first... she's just used to getting what she wants, and since culturally women just rely on men to make their lives for them, she is actually in a good position to pick up any man she wants since it sounds like she would be an imperial accessory to her brother in their homeland

meanwhile on the third point...come on, we know this particular servant has some pretty skewed... work ethics, so I'd wait till next chapter to see what she wants, since her only screen time has been ending up on the backfoot after Yulia's yuri bait arrow

Dex-chan lover
she is actually in a good position to pick up any man she wants
Well, depending on the cultures, sure, it might not be a problem. But likewise it wouldn't be a problem for a daughter of a Marquis either, and that was my point.

meanwhile on the third point...come on, we know this particular servant has some pretty skewed... work ethics, so I'd wait till next chapter to see what she wants, since her only screen time has been ending up on the backfoot after Yulia's yuri bait arrow
I wasn't particularly talking about the situation here, just in general. But she's been shown to be somewhat difficult to deal with, more so than the smaller sister. And Yulia can argue and charm her way around almost anyone.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't particularly talking about the situation here, just in general. But she's been shown to be somewhat difficult to deal with, more so than the smaller sister. And Yulia can argue and charm her way around almost anyone.
well, she's royalty trying to marry into foreign royalty with a skillset ill suited for the culture she is trying to marry into the leadership of... so I ain't shocked if she is also having that culture shock moment but is relying on the most cut throat tactics her homeland has taught her to cope with it, it's like how old home problems often follow immigrants to a new home when they sit in mass immigrant communities and are never expected to integrate

Dex-chan lover
Thanks

edit: don't come back bitch

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally got rid of the annoying brat :win:
Now it should become more interesting as the other sister is less of a loud and annoying type and more of a scheming type.

Dex-chan lover
the way I see it that altough little sis was egoistical, selfish and all, all she wanted was roland and she was just a brat, not a petty person, and gave her best regards at the end of it.
but big sis is most likely trying to charm the servant guy out of pure pettiness against mc (fmc?)

Dex-chan lover
I for one would not be surprised at all if the older, more assertive sister from abroad (sorry forgot her name), ends up with Meiger.
Cause I'm pretty sure she'd enjoy stepping all over him. And we know Meiger. :D

Dex-chan lover
The current raw is up to chapter 30. And it seems that it is on hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
dumbass just dug her own grave, there's no way Rudd will like you now lol(not like he ever did)

Dex-chan lover
The princess’ hair looks like some evil aura 😆
But… while rereading the chapter and I had a thought. I wonder if Meiger has met the princess before? Like when he went with Rudnik and met the brother? 🤔

Totally a tinfoil hat moment but… Could there be a story there 🤔😱👀?

Also! Go Lady Manika 🎉😆

EDIT- Just me speculating and applying all my Experience* to use
Oh lorddd, my tin hat’s being put to good use rn. Because the more I think about it, the more I feel like something’s coming with Meiger and the princess (Lan Hua).

Why? I feel like timing is one factor. The shiptease (?) of Roland and Manika this chapter has me thinking about all the other LIs. Yulia’s endgame’s pretty obvious but what’ll happen to the other guys? The scene and timing of those last few pages feel deliberate in bring these two characters in some way. (But also, yeah, my shipping goggles were still on 😋)

(NGL though, I feel absolutely nothing for Princess Lan Hua’s bro. No hate to him, I just feel like his presence and fawning has added nothing new or interesting to the ongoing story. Or made him a standout among the colorful cast of Yulia’s admirers 🤷‍♀️)

Another thing, Lan Hua’s forcefulness/drive stuck out to me. I need to reread the manga to be sure, but Meiger’s the one who wants to be “Bossed Around” right? 🤔😗😉 You get what I’m saying here? 👀✨

I had another point earlier but I haven’t slept yet, so I lost it 🙃😭 oh well. If I ever recall, I’ll add it

Please note, I have yet to read the original novel this manga was based off of. X9 These are just some thoughts that’ve been circling my head since zi read it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread