Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Aggregator gang
UWOOOOH AN UPDATE! thank you very muuch, and daaamn giiirl i don't know if wanting money can be called as a "villainous" things, but at least she got her priorities straight!

@TheTanJar7 right!!!! these siblings are amazing!!!! Also thank you Puri Translation for releasing multiple chapter back to back!!!

It was so sad.....
The story of the villainess in *doki novel* was just too sad. It made me cried (literally burst out tears) and I couldn't stop crying until I've read the part where yulia is crazy with money XD

It seems like I was crying out of stress too. This manga have refreshed me, thank you so much for the translation XD

It's a good thing that as a literal prince, he is metaphorically made of money

Fed-Kun's army
I wish me and my sister could plan like this if some one bullys my sister I just duck tape them upside down to a tree and spray them with water until they say they'll stop

"A kiss on the hand - may be quite continental;
But diamonds are a girl's best friend.
A kiss may be grand - but it won't pay the rental - on your humble flat - or help you at the automat.
Men grow cold, as girls grow old, and we all lose our charms in the end;
But square-cut or pear-shaped, these rocks don't lose their shape -
Diamonds are a girl's best friend!"

She'll protect you from anything, prince! ...For a price, that is. I really love how the mc thinks in this one lol

Users who are viewing this thread