Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
AHAHAHA HE UNDERSTANDS WELL, DOESN'T HE... also he's so convinced if she were to act cute he'd fall in love fdlkafdlkj i guess he understands his current interest in her as well... aaaaah i really like this prince and yulia lmaoooooo i can't wait until that story is published!!! PUBLISH IT SOON i wanna see how the "heroine" reacts~~

thank you very much for the update!! i love this manga so much lmaoooo

Dex-chan lover
Payment to avoid prophecy she indirectly caused... Honestly it souds like blackmail.

What do men really want? A “strong and determined girl” who can protect them according to the Prince.

thank u for the update! glad he knows yulia's personality well HAHAHA

Double-page supporter
@mammaria well she is pretty - though her looks aren't what drew him to her. He's basically tsundere for her.

Dex-chan lover
infinite pocket acquired
how about use money to buy the right to marry her? prince-kun since you are prince you must have large sum of money right?(in other word "dowry")
@FStubbs at this point prince and her brother should already know that she the villain in her story but prince can't see her as a villain in her story due huge different in personality

So I read this in one go and I thought: "Is this capitalism otome game?"

Wait what? Ch.4 were saying how magic is rare and it seem like it was the prince’s first time seeing magic, and now all of the sudden he’s proficient in using magic and sword??? What???

Users who are viewing this thread