Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
@imadoathing I like to think of it more as fate. You could say that it was the books that lead Blanche down her path but you could also say that the gears of fate started turning when Yulia met the banshee lady. You could go even further and say this all started when the Banshee Lady helped raise the prince.

To me, it all feels like fate. Like the prince and Yulia were destined for each other and the books were merely prophecies about something that was already determined to happen. After all, even before Yulia found out Ramor was cheating, she was already making important business connections and improving the fief without him.

Woohoo~ yeah, baby that's what I've been waiting for. This biach will finally get her turn. I hope she said something stupid like I'm fated with blablabla, you know, the usual stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder the fiancee's family was financially dependent on Yulia's house prior to the engagement breaking.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000

(Whoops thought you meant the homewrecker)

Reminds me of a certain princess in an attic then. Or was that a duchess with a loser fiance who has a male lover...

Yes!!! It finally happened!!!! Was so sweet to see those bastards fall to ruin. Ramor is so goddamn dumb lol.

Ooo is it now Blachet’s turn? I’m looking forward to it!

Thank you so much for translating and posting this new chapter.

I forgot what happened after this. It's been a long time since I read the novel. Can someone spoil me, please?

Unfortunately the novel low-key went downhill after it so not sure how they will do in the manga.

OOOOOOOHHH!!!!!! HAHAHA!!! SHE SAID THE LIIIIINE!!!!1

Dex-chan lover
@7midnight Looking at some LN synopses, the manga should be wrapping up Vol 1. IIRC there's 3 more books they can cover.

Users who are viewing this thread