Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.1

Supporter
pGPd1zy.png

ojousama-laugh.gif

Aggregator gang
"I'd lose my manhood...."
Okay I definitely had read too much fanfic and doujinshi in my life *facepalm *

Dex-chan lover
Forced, love development is forced, carrying for no reason is forced.

Sure prince is the only one around she could want to be with, the others being joke characters, but just let them get together without this damn kidnapping savior drama piece of complete bullshit, just this one time, just this one fucking time.

Dex-chan lover
It's realy starting to get all all these romance where the girl fall in love with the first fucker she encounter just after being betrayed...
Can't we have any good character developpement that lead to a real romance? Not this shitty "but your destined to be together so here just take these forced situation where the girl blush each time the ML move a finger..."

Double-page supporter
This whole situation felt forced. Obvious kidnapping and only prince and pirate goes looking and find her. They’re complaining that she goes alone but what about the prince?
In the early chapter, they mentioned that the prince excel both in magic and swords.. He's strong enough (maybe even the strongest in the kingdom) that he doesn't need any bodyguards.

Dex-chan lover
In the early chapter, they mentioned that the prince excel both in magic and swords.. He's strong enough (maybe even the strongest in the kingdom) that he doesn't need any bodyguards.
This always feels like a bullshit excuse by the author. Just because someone is strong doesn’t make them immune to an ambush nor immortal. But of course he’s gotta be perfect in every way possible and be a one man army.

Dex-chan lover
watching comment section realize cookie cutter plot is cookie cutting the plot 🍿 this is better than whatever the F the generic plot is doing to this manga

Users who are viewing this thread