Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.1

Double-page supporter
It's realy starting to get all all these romance where the girl fall in love with the first fucker she encounter just after being betrayed...
Can't we have any good character developpement that lead to a real romance? Not this shitty "but your destined to be together so here just take these forced situation where the girl blush each time the ML move a finger..."
This event being forced... yes.
But they had a ton of moments together, the real sin is thatthe story was fun and witty all the time and then it chose one of the most cliché events of the modern romance manga...

Dex-chan lover
This event being forced... yes.
But they had a ton of moments together, the real sin is thatthe story was fun and witty all the time and then it chose one of the most cliché events of the modern romance manga...
Yes they spend a lot of time together, but she never had any developpement concerning her feeling for the Prince. It went from "ho you're a prince, dont care, just let me do my thing" to "it's enjoying making money from you friend" and now we she fall in love with the bare minimal amount of developpement for their romance.
It's the same thing we see everywhere. "prince come is nice, girl fall in love with him" Even if she has dozen of other nice and good looking dude around.

Well, i read too many story that used these stupid cliché recently. It's probably why i'm pissed that a nice story used such a bad event.

Dex-chan lover
Alright kids, two things:

1. I've seen worse romance development, at least they don't go from outright hating each other or throwing genuine vitriol to snogging each other.

2. As usual with this genre, this is an adaptation. Go find the light novel, read it and come back. Manga adaptations generally truncate the crap out of things.

Dex-chan lover
just get married already

tho be hilarious (despite the romance tag) if she was just aroace all along. or just money sexual i guess XD

Users who are viewing this thread