Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
You know, for foreign envoys, all of them are pretty closed-minded when it comes to interacting with a different culture. Idk maybe i’m overestimating people in general, but when you travel to a foreign country (ESPECIALLY as someone with unparalleled social class and privilege) I think a modicum of tolerance for a foreign culture’s ideals and norms is basic courtesy. I just don’t understand how all three of the prince and princesses can be openly dismissive of the native culture. Like, think or say whatever behind closed doors, but there’s no reason for one to act so condescending (mainly wrt the princesses).

That being said, I’m not impressed with the prince. He’s all, “I’m sick of women because they only think of getting/pleasing men for the sake of a good marriage” then goes around and says, “Well, a woman’s happiness is (a good) marriage.” bro pick a lane and stay in it

Dex-chan lover
Damn
Everyone's just keep poking at hornets nests

I'm surprised no one's bitten yet but I guess this is literally just the calm before the storm thats inevitably going to happen

Dex-chan lover
all three are annoying but the older sister I’m pretty sure she’s the one who order the hit on our girl
It is most likely the case, because women from the other country who have had their engagements broken off are considered "damaged goods"

Users who are viewing this thread