Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I want the arc to end but holy shit did it went mach 6 to finish it.

I was waiting for something grand for Lan Hua and this is how it ends for her? How bad is Laofan's royalty if that's what their queen's training would amount for? Or is their country just full of Meiger, I mean masochists, that they're willing to anything a woman wants.

I admit the wet towel has balls but not brains. what shit for brains asks "how about her feelings?" when he's the one forcing Yulia to come to a country where his sister has more power. plus he only "heard" that Yulia was damaged goods and is basing it on his country's customs. unless he's visually and hearing impaired, Yulia is well loved by kids and adults, she's trusted even by his crew.

can't wait, but take your time, to read chapter 30 if Yulia drops the truth bomb of her being "damaged goods" by Laofan's standards.

saw chapter 30 raws and my opinion for this manga is better.
Rudd hugs Yulia so I guess Yulia the wet towel has given up.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, what a waste of some good character design. Was rooting for something interesting or development in her character but oh well 🤷‍♀️ She’s made her bed, now she‘s gotta lie in it.

And that prince tho 🙄 Seriously 😂😂😂 Goes to show how shallow his understanding of Yulia is. At the very least- inspired some action from the ML. Which hopefully leads to some relationship development or more scenes 🤞

Dex-chan lover
THEY WENT ALL OUT ON THIS ONE. LMAO

Author: I kinda regret making this character, lets make things exciting
Editor: Fuck yeah lets go ! What do you have?
Author: see here? We'll let out all the stops.... IN PUBLIC and make it very clear its in public.
Editor: THIS LOOKS GOOD DO IT
Author: done
Editor: Publisher we did it, CHAPTER 29 IS AMAZING, 30 WILL FLY HIGH

Hurray! It's R vs U, Round 2. Let's Go!!! Time to f*ck those who mess with you! Do it like Mr. P, Yulia! Don't let morons like Z mess with you!

Dex-chan lover
It became totaly retarded... She's a frigging princess, there's no way she is this stupid. It's even more stupid when the author try to make us believe that all women in the country she came from are like Asian women during "middle age". She would've never did something in the open like this, she would've acted behind the scene as to be sure she will never get caugh.

There's no way a princess would try to hit a royality's servant, there literaly no point in doing so. And even when she hired the retard to rape MC she would've been smart enouth to never get caugh...

Author realy need to stop making all women total retard only because he cant write MC as being more intelligent than normal people.

Supporter
I was rolling my eyes, but then I got whiplash!
Now that's progress, DAIUM!

Dex-chan lover
It is a shame that it appears to be ending, although the 6th volume in JP (not chapter, volume) releases in a week, so without looking at the raws, I can't really tell, but if it did end at the point I think it does, it would end with an actual chapter end, not midway through an arc like I've sometimes seen.

Another cup of green tea (arrogant, selfish, entitled, and short sighted, as many GTBs are) making a nice pattern on the floor...

Dex-chan lover
Thats... so forced, I don't even know what to feel from that whole sequence of events :rolleyes:
Also, you just caught your sister trying to make your crush a damaged goods, what makes you think its the prime time to confess your love to her o_O

What i dont like about the neighbor prince is that he doesnt understand that his sisters are raised to be that way, and do you think when you married yulia your country can accomodate her? Woman who are in busines and politic?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
We're really doing this whole cliché again :dogkek: I mean I'm not surprised whatsoever but wowee

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I think to myself, "no one would be that stupid," I remind myself, Twitter exists.
Yeah, but twitter is a cesspool with the worst of humanity's intelect, but she is the princess of a country, even more of a country that use women as a decoration.

Women in these country are either extremely submissive or realy crafty. Because they know that if one of their scheme is reveled they will at best lose everything and at worst be sold as a sex slave.

Users who are viewing this thread