Off Limits! - Ch. 31

Are you serious? I get that she’s insecure about herself but can she put some more trust in Jaehee? I liked this webtoon cause she didn’t seem like a stereotypical heroine but then she starts to become nicer to a guy who is blatantly trying to get her to cheat on Jaehee? She knows his motives but she is still trying to talk to him? It doesn’t matter if it’s raining or not. My red flags are going up whenever I meet a guy like that and I would just run away from him. Oh he has a little cut on his lip? And that he has a rough past? Oh boohoo. It’s all just a ploy and he even said so himself. I get that she’s naive with certain things but man that’s dumb af. There’s literally no need for this drama. She shouldn’t even be alone with that guy to begin with and if she keeps doing that in later chapters, I’m just going to stop reading.

Initially started this bc I really liked our MC but she's changed a lot in these recent chapters and I really don't like how they're dragging out this Seontae arc

Welp im about to hate the main chatacter n if we gonna go down this route il just read when they just got together n call it a day.

Lol what a playboy. He sure knows words that pull on her heartstrings. I don't like NTR though so I hope she shuts this down quickly. Girl, you chased your BF for years and now u wanna jeopardize your relationship just cause this man is here to be a home wrecker?

you prob had the only romantic getaway of your life and you do this, please MC use your head

Dex-chan lover
This is so annoying and stupid. Seriously, get some help, both of you, to get out of this "dark pit of loneliness" or whatever the shit. So stupid.

Group Leader
It would be nice if the "boyfriend" just happened to be driving by and witnessed the "girlfriend" desperately clinging onto the home wrecker and decided to drop her like a hot baloon. She would be getting what she deserves.

anddddd this is how you end up going down the route of justified boo boo woe is me cheating ..

Users who are viewing this thread