Off Limits! - Ch. 8

Man, shes brave, I wouldn't have been able to do that even if I liked the dude. I wonder how this is gonna go, I feel it's too early for it to go her way.

Double-page supporter
It's funny. In a lot of manga, the comments are filled with "just tell him/her" and I'm right there with them. In this one, however, I'm like "NOOO!" I guess when it feels like it'll work out, I want to push and, when it doesn't, I want to pull.

Group Leader
Guys don't forget, she's been holding it in for a year already! And he invites her to A WEDDING of all things. That's bound the mess with her

Group Leader
@solosera same here! I think cause we all want to see him fight for her a little or try to pursue her for once :/ it sort of feels like he's stringing her along or simply dangling the possibility but never really acting on it

I feel so bad for her. She’s been restraining herself for a very long time, it’s just too much to take at that point. I just hope he treats her well.

i feel like it's too fast... I haven't seen signs from him yet, I hope it goes well for her. This reminds me of when go namjoo said he doesn't gives her certainty though, thats what he is lacked at.

ohmyfcknggGAHSDD!! I was too nervoous to continue the last few pages and went straight to the comments for some sweet relief but arghh i feel like the inevitable really did happen!

GURRRLL WHY YOU COULDNT PLAY IT COOL FOR JUST A BIT MOREEE????

huhuhuhuhuh

- a mess (T-T)

Users who are viewing this thread