Offal Island

Damn, a lot of people downvoting this, smh. Like Berserk is more insane than this, and to be honest, this is more of a funny horror thriller when compared to other horrors out there.

Group Leader
I think that I would like to boldly state that i would classify this as a slice of life manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Bit of an anti climatic ending, but whatever. Just an okay manga overall. To be honest, i dont really think either this manga, or freak island, have set out to be anything more than "b movie horror" type manga. Where its more of a gag horror manga, and not meant to be taken too seriously and have a serious plot or ending. The random squid legs, and the female MC suddenly being thrown aside and forgotten when the actual mama/nun comes is actually kind of fitting for this manga. Fits its gag nature.

Thanks for the translation @chillock117. Looking forward to your continued translations of Freak Island. Hopefully the ending to that one will be a bit better.

Hey, no comments from all the butthurt people who don't like Chillock? Where is the hatred for Chillock?

5.5 / 10
The story isn't anything great, the art isn't the best and the characters aren't that great either but if you saw the cover art and the description you know what you're here for and that's the graphic kills and art in that cases its actually pretty good in some cases it even gave me chills and at its short length even though it falls off in the end if you have a spare couple hours and have a gory/ splatter itch that needs scratching this is a good read.

Começa bem a história, mas do meio pra frente até a reta final fica meio entediante, mas o final pra mim foi legalzinho
o demônio concede o desejo de Kaoru e a mãe dele volta para a ilha, com o perfil dela em suspense, mas acredito que ela é a freira.
e isso que pra mim deixou o final legal. Agora vamo ver no que essa história vai dar.

just in case anyone knows by now Alice was the decoy protagonist the family are the real protagonists.

Japan needs to ban this mangaka from ever making horror mangas again. This was awful.

A publisher looked through this story and thought, "Huh, this makes total sense. This is great!"

You might as well play "smash your head against a wall" and get more enjoyment from it.

I mean, it's a gore manga. Other than that it's nothing too impressive, I disliked the fact that EVERYONE hates abortion even if it was in an ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP but hey, that's just me. Other than that it was fun at first.

Users who are viewing this thread