Official "Test" Manga

Fed-Kun's army
This guy should not be allowed to upload on this site. "Award Winning"? Anyone who gave this an award has gotta be blind. You can't just... upload your own crappy doujin and tag it with "award winning" yourself. I'm pretty sure they're not Japanese either, their pixiv is filled with Spanish and the Japanese is really obviously machine translated.

The One
Staff
Admin
@JVI the only thing that was changed was you removing the User Created tag, replacing it with the Award Winning tag and setting the original language to Japanese.

If you wanna promote your work, you have to stick to the proper way. gaming the system with fake tags and language flags isn't the way to do so.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@JVI Just to let you know, we absolutely do track the edits. I can post a screenshot publically if you'd like everyone to see just how much you've been messing with it.

JVI

Group Leader
To the manga followers:
Sorry guys, I dropped this uploads because I lost control over the description and classification section.
Many vandals has changed frequently this items, consequently they never let the real info remains and today was blocked definitely with fake info.
I know there are almost 300 followers, only my apologize for all of them. Maybe we meet again over other platform, with more filters over haters and trolls.
Thanks for your understanding.

Fed-Kun's army
Good lord, that leg screams "I once saw a hyoo-mahn while on my way to pick up credits for use at the sleznark tables."

I can't unseen those things I've read from this chapter the expectation I've set was unreachable.

sources of pic that I found
it's a novel?

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71724725

Now, now, @twewyttst. I can completely see this winning an award.

I mean, if your film wins a Golden Raspberry Award, it's still technically award winning, so the same logic should apply here, right? :p

Double-page supporter
The story is generic and in need of innovation. Also poorly told. Also the art needs give or take 8 years of work. Its akin to a 12 year olds Sonic OC. Also this meant on the site. Come back once you learn more about story telling and become verified.

Group Leader
@Lunawolf714

Please take a moment and think about whether you really want to put this up on mangadex.
Sorry to say this but your art is at the current stage abysmal.

Try some other sites like DeviantArt or make a tumblr blog, there you might even get constructive criticism.
But how it is now, it has no place on mangadex.

I would call this crap but my drawing skills are worst....so I aint saying anything.

Maybe try contacting the staff? I can't say the story sucks without reading it, but I would definitely try to do something more unique with your art or come back later. Also go to DA/Tumblr etc for constructive criticism as those platforms are more suited for artist growing :3

Users who are viewing this thread