Official "Test" Manga

Dex-chan lover
Don't be too discouraged... keep drawing and you'll improve. Everyone starts from one point to another after all.

Fed-Kun's army
Grew up with Tinkle Digest. This brings back memories. Not sure if it shud be uploaded onto mangadex, tho.

Relatable man, such a great depiction of the feeling of geeting reincarnated into another world with a weird foot

A true roller coaster absolutely brilliant im leaking pre cum as i remember the scenes

Espero que nessa versão o MC não seja um escroto filho da puta. (I hope in this version the MC is not a scumbag son of a bitch.)

The Vampire Princess of the Lost Country (亡国の吸血姫) is a bonus novel by Kugane Maruyama in the Overlord series. It was released on April 27, 2019. It details an expansion of an alternate story of Momonga's journey into the New World.

Necessary to buy all three Overlord III Blu-ray bundles to get physical copy of the novel.

In this story the MC leaves Nazarick to light fireworks to commemorate the end of the server. He does not change anything in the NPCs and takes the Guild Staff.

Only he is teleported to the other world.

Evileye Spin-off.
She is very popular in Japan.

https://www.slideshare.net/SimoneLauricella/le-bizzarre-avventure-di-jojo-purple-haze-feedback-eng

This is the link for the English translated Purple Haze Feedback. Enjoy the read!

It's here because it's a manga, Crombs and urudurin. It's fine if you don't like it, but not all manga start perfectly in either art or story. Mob Psycho, Tokyo Ghoul, and Attack on Titan are examples of manga that all got better as they progressed, and that's what I intend to do. The art in the 1st and 9th chapter show art development. If you don't like it, you don't have to be disrespectful about it. I worked hard on this and I intend to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread