Official "Test" Manga

Dex-chan lover
So far, this manga has been a complete rip-off of Shemugi Sandbox by Watsituyu.

Contributor
I dropped this manga on chapter 999999, and I'm utterly confused on what's happening now.

Pink hair guy is fucking annoying, I fell a little sorry for the gray hair dude. He's the kinda I hate the most (pink hair l), but I'm the kinda that it's difficult to give up when I started reading something......aaaaah, tiring.

aw man i got reincarnated in another world with a weird DICK i am not even sure if im infertile so yeah i can't relate to this :(

My recent upload of the light novel was taken down, you can read it here: https://archive.org/details/manga_Jojos_Bizarre_Adventure_Hajishirazu_no_Purple_Haze

Group Leader
k̵̥̻̼̙͕͉̗̙͇̭͍̲̫̼̮͎̦ͣ́͗ͥ͟ͅi̸̤͍͈͍̥̭͕̘͖̲̙̻̾̔̈͛͒̎̓̓͌̐͊͊̐͝d͋̈́̿ͤͫͪ̋̈̾̍̃͐͑͂ͩ͞҉̳͖̝̝͉̱̰̬̖͉s̵̛͚̝͔͖̠͍͖̣̠̲͉̻̻̩̥̖̃ͧ͂̒̈́̍͌̆̈͌͛̕͢
̾̔ͯ̑̆̄ͦ̔ͫͥ͑̈́̈̀͜҉̮͕͍̼̦̖̱̲̯̬d̸̵̝̬̞͉̹̻̝̮͈̖̖̜̤̅ͧ̅̽̊͞͠ͅo̷̸̭̫̩͚̗͇̭̝̪̦̲̲̪̳̓͗̽̎͒͆ͦ̂̔ͯ̐ͮͥ̓̀̀ͩ͘ń̢̯̱̩̱͔͋ͥͯ̍̄͋ͥ̃ͣ̚͜'̢̬͓̙̫̙͈̣͖͔̫̣̙ͮ̓̄̾ͭ̿̿̓̽̆̓ͮ̈́̊͗̓̚͡t̛̻͍̙̪̖͚͉̥̝̙̮͓̘̫͒ͯ͐̈̉̀͌̊̀ͧ́ ̶͉͉̣̻͍̌ͤ̓̋ͩͥ̔̚͘͜͠dͤ̈́ͭ̌ͧͮ̅̆̑̓̿҉̯͖̯͎̞̻̀̕͞͝o̷̢̰͓̲̬̼͓̫͗̐̐͆ͭ̈́̌͗̀ͣ͞͞ ̧̩̬͉̳̦̦̘͇̰̰̻͓̮͎̲ͣ̇̏͆͌͑ͣͥ͂͂͜d̨̹̳̩̩̱̗̠̯̞̟̪͖̻̱̥̳̻͕̃͐͐ͭͬ̂̄̓͌r̢̯̩̙̣̘̤̠̝͔̫̹̊́͆͂̎̌̏ͥͤ̚͜͢u̴͆͌̒̓̈́ͨ͌̏ͧͥͭ͠҉͍͉̰͙̩͖̝̩̗̗̦̯̗͇̼̬̲̺ͅģ͇̖̱̘̯̮͉̲ͨ̏̏̉̈͋̑ͥ͗ͅs̃͑̀͑̌ͪ̈́́͜͞҉̞͓͉͈̖͖
̷̸͔̭̦̼̯͈̯ͣ͛͛ͮ͐͗ͧ͂͐ͦ͌̎ͪͫͦ̅̅̚͘p̶̢̈́̂͐̍̊҉̫͇͙̞̥̤̝̟̳̳̜̲̪l̡̢̛̟̝͙͕̜͎͔̬̟͈̫̩͉̘ͮ̐̔ͧ̆̒̓ͥ͊ͯ̔͑͟ë̢̮̝̭͇̭́̋ͣ͑ͬ̑ͨ̈́̄̔̾̂ͦ͢a̷̢͖͍͖͎̞͇̗̬̭͇̟̝ͮ̎̏͊̈́̌́ͅsͬ̈̒ͮ͑ͯ̂͂ͬ҉̴̧̫̗͕̪͚͚̯̜͕̹̮̟̦͍̤̘̣̜́ȩ̼͇̻̹̯͉̜̼̼̮͖̹̠̭ͤ͆̌ͨͬ̎͋ͦ͊ͫ͐͋͑ͤ̍̕͝

Double-page supporter
@YumeSheezy yes but Mob Psycho, tokyo Ghoul, and AOT had multiple people checking over story and other parts of it to see if it was viable to publish. Yours does not. The art is pretty painful to look at imma be honest. You have potential just dont post that shit here YET. Get to a point where a publisher would pick you up and THEN post it here.

Dex-chan lover
A powerful and bold mix of genres, bouncing from one story and art style to a completely different one page to page. Light and fluffy, yet heavy and emotional. Battle shounen, yet also yaoi smut.
Easily the bravest and most memorable manga of the decade
0/10.

Users who are viewing this thread