Official "Test" Manga

at first i thought that the FL had an extremely long lifetime, but based on the title & what the person below said, I think that his lifetime is only a season long meanwhile a human's life time can be up to 100+ years. so they met and fell in love, but he would reach old age by the time the season ends, and die.

that's so sad but I really want to read it.

This is a manga only without text and one page but tell the daily life of two sibblings so indeed is a manga

Group Leader
More Azumanga Daioh 2009 pages are on the way, but my friend wanted me to translate this doujin because it holds special significance to her, so I figured I would upload it here as well. It's short and sweet.

Anyone already tried to scroll chapter 888 to fast and then got IP banned by the server? (source -> https://mangadex.org/title/43971/suddenly-i-m-a-noblewoman )

trying not to get ip banned is apart of the endurance since if you scoll too fast the website thinks your a bot

better luck next time dude

@MEIMEI567 Would recommend a white background for the text compared to a transparent one. Reading with a dark theme makes the text hard to read.

Users who are viewing this thread