Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 15 - Yutaka-kun, Get

Dex-chan lover
That single page of Tsumiki holding the paper. Absolutely beautiful.

And the final panel with Yutaka, made me hype. Win or lose, you're already cool to her eyes.

Double-page supporter
Yutaka:

nah_id_win.jpg

Dex-chan lover
some people are saying the friend isn’t racist, but

sounds like it would be quite offensive towards genjin.
You sound like someone that would claim that the statement "Crime is bad" is offensive to black people.

The monster people were present in large numbers, and they were all hyped up and being active. It was a scene of wings, tentacles, snakes, and gigantic feet. Calling it chaos is one of the nicest ways of putting it. Hell, we call groups of normal hyperactive kids 'chaos'.

You sound like someone that would claim that the statement "Crime is bad" is offensive to black people.

The monster people were present in large numbers, and they were all hyped up and being active. It was a scene of wings, tentacles, snakes, and gigantic feet. Calling it chaos is one of the nicest ways of putting it. Hell, we call groups of normal hyperactive kids 'chaos'.
How would saying crime is bad be offensive to black people???
Also in what way was it chaos? They were just doing a sports festival. And from what I understand, the existence of genjin is considered normal in this world.

Also Tsumiki, a genjin, did seem like she was quite annoyed by that remark as in page 5 you can see her looking at them with a rather irritated expression, so yes I do think they would be offended by that statement.

You can’t convince me that it wouldn’t be considered racist if someone said “black/white/asian people swarming around everywhere, it’s chaos”

either way the point is, whether you consider him racist or not, he’s an asshole.

one more thing, i think he’s quite a bit worse than vaguely unfriendly, considering he was mocking his “friend” ‘s athletic ability and insinuating that he was going to make a fool of himself, even going as far as saying

Do your best and make us laugh.

That’s not vaguely unfriendly, that’s asshole behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
one more thing, i think he’s quite a bit worse than vaguely unfriendly, considering he was mocking his “friend” ‘s athletic ability and insinuating that he was going to make a fool of himself, even going as far as saying

That’s not vaguely unfriendly, that’s asshole behaviour.

Nice try, pretending that guys don't give each other shit in a good natured way as part of normal friendship. Do you also think that when someone tells another to 'break a leg', that they actually want them to have their leg broken?

Nice try, pretending that guys don't give each other shit in a good natured way as part of normal friendship. Do you also think that when someone tells another to 'break a leg', that they actually want them to have their leg broken?
Bro are you really gonna sit here and try convince me that this dude isn’t an asshole? Do you really think the protagonist is comfortable around him? it’s pretty obvious he’s not.

Do you also think that when someone tells another to 'break a leg', that they actually want them to have their leg broken?

Also that is a pretty stupid comparison to make. Saying to someone “do your best and make us laugh” is mockery. “Break a leg” is an idiom.

Dex-chan lover
Bro are you really gonna sit here and try convince me that this dude isn’t an asshole? Do you really think the protagonist is comfortable around him? it’s pretty obvious he’s not.

Also that is a pretty stupid comparison to make. Saying to someone “do your best and make us laugh” is mockery. “Break a leg” is an idiom.

The MC isn't comfortable around ANYONE. He's an overthinking nervous wreck, it's his character trait.

If the MC's friend was an actual asshole, he wouldn't have shown up to support the MC.

It's pretty clear you either aren't a man, or you grew up exclusively around women, and may as well be a woman.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey everyone, nothing much from me this week, aside from the fact that there were... multiple drafts for the credit page meme. I wanted to photoshop a "Nah, I'd win" with the last panel but didn't really have the time :meguuusad:

Here's one that didn't quite make it. Enjoy the chapter and get the volume when it comes out!

image.png
It wont load

Users who are viewing this thread