Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 22 - Tsumiki-san and Itsuki-san

Dex-chan lover
I feel that, I hate outside too. Unfortunately I've never had such an epiphany because my city is basically a giant suburb. Roads everywhere, cars everywhere. Everywhere stinks like exhaust and is noisy. The only way to escape from it is to not go outside in the first place and play Stardew Valley if you ever feel the need to go outside.
Welcome to city life.

Double-page supporter
Awwww she’s never going to forget that. He’s going to be loved at the wedding haha

Dex-chan lover
Yutaka's looking pretty mature and manly there, did his legs get longer? :thonk:

I'm honestly a little puzzled by the author turning werewolves into basically dwarves, since it kinda cuts against the whole "wild and free" vibe you'd expect.

Group Leader
They never touched, I doubt the smell would linger just by being near.
I think you're underestimating dogs' (okay, wolves') sense of smell. My friend's dog absolutely knows when he's been near my cats, it's like she's been NTRed. She IS a husky, and pre-disposed to Drama, but...

Yutaka was near Itsuki for at least an hour and he had his filthy hands all over her... map. So maybe they wouldn't have noticed casually, and maybe Natsuki and Kizuki didn't know him well enough, but I absolutely think Tsumiki would have noticed when they were giving her the intense full body sniff scan.

But then this is a fluffy romcom so whatever works for whatever plot Morishita-sensei wants to tell!

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm honestly a little puzzled by the author turning werewolves into basically dwarves, since it kinda cuts against the whole "wild and free" vibe you'd expect.
I was talking with someone about this on Discord, because it IS kind of weird, and we were basically thinking (this is all pure speculation) that they got driven into their dens because they used to eat human flesh (Tsumiki says so in ch1) so humans fought back and forced them into hiding with their fancy metal weapons. They turned into troglodytes to avoid being exterminated and only went out to hunt game. You can see it with the secret guarded entrance in ch2. So recently humans and genjns have established a truce, but the werewolves are still dealing with a couple hundred years of being cave dwellers.

Dex-chan lover
idk why but this one human ear one wolf ear design really looks wrong to me. hard to look at, it's odd

I don't think mom's a human, you would expect this to be mentioned already. We never saw her other ear, hands, feet or (lack of) tail. With how reclusive werewolfs are portrayed and how demis only recently were accepted by society, I guess she looks like Itsuki or maybe even more human but she's still a warewolf.

Living underground feels weird but make sense with the context of them hiding from humanity. I tend to think of them more like touhou's white wolf tengu - living on the mountain, using caves and such.

Dex-chan lover
Who's idea was it to sugar coat the wind, I'm now diabetic. Wholesome chapter, very nice. Yutaka Kun kind a feels like tandano from komi san wa comudesu. He understood this assignment very good

Dex-chan lover
was that a romance flag?

Thanks everyone at the Emergency Tsumiki Committee for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread