Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 35 - Club Activities with Tsumiki-san

I'm glad people are angry at the succubus girl as well so it's at least a somewhat consistent reaction with the shitstorm there was back then with Senga lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm just sitting here laughing at the comments of people getting bent out of shape. I really can't see how they think this will be a big deal/drama when so far nothing of the sort has happened. It could be a slight catalyst for Tsumiki but that's about the extent of it.

Also it's crazy how many people throw around NTR without knowing the true meaning of the word. NTR has been used so much recently (especially in a recent other updated manga) it's pretty much lost it's meaning.
It was a literal nothing burger by people who consume way too much hentai

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ohohohohohoho....

People are already getting worked up over this succubus taking an interest in our MC, but where people see an instigating thot, I see a much-needed kickstart. After all, what better incentive for Tsumiki to start acknowledging her feelings than the idea of someone stepping on on what's 'hers'?

All the better that Tsumiki and the succubus appear to know each other. I say bring it on, I'm grabbing the popcorn.
Exactly. We need something to jostle the status quo to lead to other cute moments that we wouldn’t get otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
WOHOHOHO, We gonna add some jealousy spice to this romance.

Some people might not be a big fan, but I fucking love the sudden love rival trope loll it's great to boost the relationship and I'm just a big fan of the "he's mine" type of trope aswell

Aggregator gang
Well well well, took a liking to the new sent, dear Tsukimi?
You didn't need to keep the jacket so close to your nose afterward you know? :smug:

It's funny to see that from Yutaka's point of view, the main ship progress by realisation of it's own feeling, but for Tsukimi, it's constent reminders that there is only one person who can't make her felling embarassed, and most of the time for things she don't seems to care usually.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter, pretty hyped for the next one.

And about the succubus...
Don't worry people, looking at the raw for next chapter, she seems to be quite the nice girl.
i never doubted about the succubus. i have seen the pattern in this manga. starting with Senga, people HATED Senga.
and to be honest with his initial attitude it gave off a narcissistic impression. but a couple chapter later we come to learn things aren't as cut and dry and the guy is desperate for something genuine. each arc we learn more about characters and experience the disconnect between human values and genjin values.
anyone who hasn't learned by now to not judge by the first impression of new characters literally hasn't been paying attention.

when Mokuri the spider genjin was introduced i didn't think "what a bitch" i thought, "i wonder what her story is, what different values does she have as opposed to ours."
same with this succubus, what are her values. what looks obvious likely isn't as obvious as first impressions portray.
so rather that write her off as a promiscuous and manipulative girl, as first impression portray, i instead look forward to what is beyond that shallow surface observation.

why does wolf girl have virtually no character development... she's just 'perfect' from the start :confused:
only development is romantic feelings for mc

I really enjoy this awoo feeling.

Also as a person that is spanish, I can say that I understand the succubus girl, she also looks for something different and sadly Yutaka IS different from other people, dont hate her as anyone deserves love and its not like you can choose who you end up loving in the end.

But yea on the other hand. I believe she will end up with the Oni or Senga, that Oni guy deserves some character development and if he is reaaaaaly that much into Tsumiki, then he should also be inmune to the succubus power

Dex-chan lover

SEXUAL HARASSMENT SEXUAL HARASSMENT​

SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN SCHOOL GROUNDS THE STUDENT COUNCIL IS CONDUCTING SEXUAL HARASSMENT ON SCHOOL GROUNDS :slap::slap::slap::slap:

Dex-chan lover
Something along the lines of, "Can't make fall in love someone who's in love already", and Tsumiki is like, "who he might be in love with?"
Help this made me laugh like a zenomorph 😭

Users who are viewing this thread