Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 37 - Yumenaka-san and Fortune Telling

Dex-chan lover
I... slightly retract my statements from last chapter.

At this point I'm unsure if she's a wholesome succ, actual homewrecker succ, or virgin girlfailure succ. Either way, she's our precious lil succ.
She is definitely a virgin girlfailure either way by the looks of it. But like she made sure to ask Tsumiki about their relationship and continued worrying about whether they had something going on or something so I don't think she would intentionally try to steal someone's BF. It just look like a homewrecking thing from our PoV since we know that Tsumi and Yutaka will more than likely end up together due to meta knowledge of the kind of story this is.

Tsumiki and Yutaka's relationship is just too undefined at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Third place in the awards huh? Not sure if that is really amazing or somewhat disappointing it didn't win but I guess it depends what it was up against and how many other manga were submitted.

Back to the chapter, glad to see that Tsumiki is getting the push she needed to possibly see how differently she interacts with the MC than others. While love triangles suck, I don't think this will turn into one as the poor succubus girl is likely going to only get some one-sided love which is kinda disappointing.

A separate manga about a girl like her finding her soul mate and trying to prove that she actually likes her love interest for who they are and not because of her nature would be great in this style. (I'm pretty sure there are a couple out there already, but I mean in similar style to this manga.)

Dex-chan lover
I... slightly retract my statements from last chapter.

At this point I'm unsure if she's a wholesome succ, actual homewrecker succ, or virgin girlfailure succ. Either way, she's our precious lil succ.

MODS THERES SHOUJO IN MY ROMCOM SLICE OF LIIIIFFEEEEEE MOOOOODSSSSSSS

View attachment 7113
I think she’s just a virgin girl failure, lol. She tries to be “seductive” because it’s her supposed nature as a succubus, but it doesn’t seem to come to her as naturally as one might expect. So when she encounters an natural romantic situation instead of one she meticulously prepares, she can’t handle it easily.

Dex-chan lover
Third place in the awards huh? Not sure if that is really amazing or somewhat disappointing it didn't win but I guess it depends what it was up against and how many other manga were submitted.

Back to the chapter, glad to see that Tsumiki is getting the push she needed to possibly see how differently she interacts with the MC than others. While love triangles suck, I don't think this will turn into one as the poor succubus girl is likely going to only get some one-sided love which is kinda disappointing.

A separate manga about a girl like her finding her soul mate and trying to prove that she actually likes her love interest for who they are and not because of her nature would be great in this style. (I'm pretty sure there are a couple out there already, but I mean in similar style to this manga.)
I would say amazing, even Frieren didn't won this prize, got 2nd place. Tsumiki lost to a WSJ series (Kagurabachi) and to a spinoff of a really solid series (Iruma), there was other strong series in competition.

Thanks to the TL team btw, if not for them some of us wouldn't get the chance to vote :bocchiwave: :bocchiwave: :headpat: :headpat:

Group Leader
It's really good for a new manga. The ones that beat it were Kagurabachi and Iruma-kun. Kagurabachi is Jump, and Jump was promoting the f@#$ out of this contest to all its readers in all languages on Jump+ and everywhere else, urging them to vote. Iruma-kun is a juggernaut franchise. So coming in third compared to those two is awesome.

(Also Yay Ruridragon 2nd in the Web Category!)

Group Leader
So the thing I thought funniest as I was TLing this is that she is an incompetent succubus. She's basically got no practice at it since all the boys normally just literally throw themselves at her feet. So when she runs into an oblivious MC, she has no idea what to do and instead she falls for him. Of course the last bit is a common cliche, but I'm sure Morishita-sensei will take it somewhere more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
3rd place?! Thats pretty damn good! What beat it out?

Edit: Me stoopid, me no read comments enough. To lose to Iruma and Kagurabachi isn't somethin to feel down about considering its a new series and- im assuming- the author's first serialized work(?).

Group Leader
3rd place?! Thats pretty damn good! What beat it out?

Edit: Me stoopid, me no read comments enough. To lose to Iruma and Kagurabachi isn't somethin to feel down about considering its a new series and- im assuming- the author's first serialized work(?).
She's had three oneshots, but this is her first actual series.

Users who are viewing this thread