Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 37 - Yumenaka-san and Fortune Telling

Dex-chan lover
Why is no one talking about how close Ako and Tsumiki are? That ear scratching in the student council room was cute af.

Dex-chan lover
You just met and already tried to handholding your senpai
MC is bold af

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how to feel about the triangle being pushed more. Hope it gets resolved more quickly with Tsumiki and Yutaka becoming more aware of their feelings and Ako perhaps getting over her obsession with being loved by everyone and finding more genuine relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Tangentially related, I remember back when Guilty Crown aired (Jesus Christ I'm old I can feel my hips hurting :nyoron: ) Inori taught Shu to stare at the space between someone's eyes to make people think you're looking at them straight in the eye.

Lowkey Yutaka might be doing the same thing :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Luckyly our male lead is way too autistic to notice/comprehend anything so everythiing is gonna be ok. Can't really feel sorry for the other girl since she did legitimately try to use her power on him and failed. Her obsession is just due to this failure so she has no redeeming qualities in my eyes.

And no need to be delusional, the reason for her powers to fail is not because he is in love. He is in the process of finding his feelings remember? As cliche as these stories go, love will probably be the VERY last one he is gonna find.

Last edited:
Supporter
Horn touching? HELL YEAH!!
---
tail touch? HELL YEAH!!
---
Handholding? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND?!?!?!
I think this might honestly be a case of ATK 255, DEF 0. When she's in "sexy succubus" mode, she's ready to flirt, but when she flipped into "blushing maiden" mode, suddenly she realized how embarrassing that would be, because suddenly all of that has MEANING as opposed to just being something she's doing because she's frustrated that her powers don't work.

I... slightly retract my statements from last chapter.

At this point I'm unsure if she's a wholesome succ, actual homewrecker succ, or virgin girlfailure succ. Either way, she's our precious lil succ.

MODS THERES SHOUJO IN MY ROMCOM SLICE OF LIIIIFFEEEEEE MOOOOODSSSSSSS

View attachment 7113
Yutaka (forma de Senga)

Users who are viewing this thread