Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Tsumiki's Field Trip

Dex-chan lover
I was about to say he was dragged into a haunted house and was freaked out by a over-the-top-vampire costume.

But that is probably really funny for us/terrifying for him. LOL
Are you referring to him not having a reflection? Cause if so that would have far bigger implications for this story's world setting.

In vampire myths, the lack of a reflection in mirrors is cause they are undead who lack souls.

If it is revealed vampires here don't have reflections, it would mean souls are a real thing in their world, which would further imply extremely supernatural stuff exist.

Like ghosts, demons, angels, the afterlife, etc.

Not sure how far out the author plans to go with the supernatural elements, or if they prefer to do it more as "alternate humanoid species based on real life rules".

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly like vampire boy character doubling down on his apathy. It really hones that he sees other people, humans in particular, as a resource or a nuisance. Makes me hope he gets a character arc where he becomes more empathetic. Jerk to heart of gold is a trope I find wholesome at least.

(I'm also gonna be crucified for having this opinion after last chapter. Lmao)
I'm with you, bro. As much as I hate the guy, I ain't the type to deem them... irredeemable.

btw, when I said I'm with you, I also meant when we get crucified.
monty python GIF

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly like vampire boy character doubling down on his apathy. It really hones that he sees other people, humans in particular, as a resource or a nuisance. Makes me hope he gets a character arc where he becomes more empathetic. Jerk to heart of gold is a trope I find wholesome at least.

(I'm also gonna be crucified for having this opinion after last chapter. Lmao)
Whether he gets an arc or not, I also don't really have an issue with him as a character atm. He's clearly been shown to be pretty apathetic so far. Question is, why is that the case?

As for the rest of the chapter? Wholesome fluff stuff that was expected to me and enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
This manga keeps shoving the shitty egocentric cliche character in our faces (Senga) instead of giving us more species to find amusing. It’s really annoying, more when now it’s clear that he’ll be part of the usual group and occurrences, lol.

It’s not comedy anymore, it feels more like we gotta be on our toes because at any point the author can pull another stupid move like last chapter
bro, its lit the 4th chapter let the author cook

Dex-chan lover
Man I really love their dynamics here, so cute! Nitpicky but my gripe with this chapter is its an amusement park chapter but we see very lil them in attraction :///.

Also vampire boi here definetely read last chapter comment section hahahaha
Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:

kuf

Dex-chan lover
Doesn’t feel completely safe yet. But surely it’s back to fluff… Clueless

Supporter
My guess is that the vampire dude likely got told off by one of his many blood donator girls, since last we saw of him he was insistent on going off alone somewhere.

Probably she got mad that he only wanted blood, and she insulted him to the point of hurting his feelings.
God, I hope so.

Supporter
Group Leader
My dose of cuteness with these two aahhh

The vampire guy is whatever we will see on the next chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread