Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Tsumiki's Field Trip

Fed-Kun's army
022.jpg

Thank you Morishita Miyu for this chapter and I hope you have a good day (and Halloween)

This manga keeps shoving the shitty egocentric cliche character in our faces (Senga) instead of giving us more species to find amusing. It’s really annoying, more when now it’s clear that he’ll be part of the usual group and occurrences, lol.

It’s not comedy anymore, it feels more like we gotta be on our toes because at any point the author can pull another stupid move like last chapter

Dex-chan lover
She... She thought the mascots were real. Well, I guess in a world of nonhumans, that could be a possibility. But... But that's SO CUTE.

I hope Tsumiki invites Yutaka when she goes back to the amusement park with her sibs. The more the merrier right?

I also hope the invisible guy SHOWS UP AGAIN. Eh? Eh? 🫣

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so racist segregation still exists in this world setting? That's fucked up for humans to deny entrance to demi-humans to establishments.

No wonder the demi-humans act like they are out of touch with human culture.

The damn humans probably shun them and don't even give the demi-humans a chance to even learn about human society.

Dex-chan lover
So if the invisible guy takes off his clothes he will be fully invisible yeah? I wonder how do they differentiate between all the invisble guys and girls

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so racist segregation still exists in this world setting? That's fucked up for humans to deny entrance to demi-humans to establishments.

No wonder the demi-humans act like they are out of touch with human culture.

The damn humans probably shun them and don't even give the demi-humans a chance to even learn about human society.
Best case scenario is something like Health and Safety restrictions. With how diverse the needs would be in that world, accessibility design would be hell. Considering our history though it probably something closer to segregation or prejudice against the less human like species.

So if the invisible guy takes off his clothes he will be fully invisible yeah? I wonder how do they differentiate between all the invisble guys and girls
They probably let everyone know themselves. I mean, they most certainly know whether they’re male or female !

Dex-chan lover
Super cute chapter makes all the insufferable drama be forgotten for a minute :glee:. The reveal about being a n00b at amusement parks was completely telegraphed though.

Going waaay out on a limb here, but maybe the galaxy churros had a hefty dose of garlic in 'em :02:
What sorta churros got garlic in em? I thought they were meant to be sweet??

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I should stop reading the comment section for this manga for a few chapters. The fluff feeling gets a bit tainted because of the intense reaction of people from last chapter.
yeah agreed. Kinda ruining the fluff factor because it's like having 20 crows cry out at the back of your head about a certain plot point that shouldn't be as overblown as it is.
Honestly speaking I agree with the dude who's hoping Senga gets a character arc.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the vampire dude likely got told off by one of his many blood donator girls, since last we saw of him he was insistent on going off alone somewhere.

Probably she got mad that he only wanted blood, and she insulted him to the point of hurting his feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread