Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Tsumiki's Field Trip

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the vampire dude likely got told off by one of his many blood donator girls, since last we saw of him he was insistent on going off alone somewhere.

Probably she got mad that he only wanted blood, and she insulted him to the point of hurting his feelings.
This honestly a likely outcome since if these 2 chapters so far anything to go by, he has quite the apathetic view towards humans and thus could be a chance to show off he isn’t so above it all. Or it it could be that the friend he was heading to meet stood him up and unlike how all his previous interactions with people was strictly for food purposes, that one was more genuine.

Double-page supporter
the reaction of Tsumiki about amusement parks is so cute, reminds me of all the times I saw people who were clearly traversing Universal Studios or any Disney park for the first time

i do seriously find it funny how we're already back on fluffy SOL moments considering the absolute shitstorm the comment section for the last chapter was. You'd never think that it was something that contained a teeny-tiny-sorta-not-exactly drama with what was (or still is at the time of writing!) happened there lmao.

Dex-chan lover
This honestly a likely outcome since if these 2 chapters so far anything to go by, he has quite the apathetic view towards humans and thus could be a chance to show off he isn’t so above it all. Or it it could be that the friend he was heading to meet stood him up and unlike how all his previous interactions with people was strictly for food purposes, that one was more genuine.
Damn that would be messed up if so.

He finally goes with the intention to have fun with friends, just for them to suddenly go:

"You're just here for our blood"

I can see that being the case, since they foreshadowed it in this chap with the "no demi-humans allowed" signs being shown.

Dex-chan lover
In a way, seeing "that wolfgirl manga ntr drama" seep into the comment sections of other projects became a weird twisted pleasure of mine. But that's probably because I missed the infamous Gal Cleaning meltdown and just want to feel like I belong to the community.
:aquadrink:

Supporter
My man Yutaka really needs to get these friends ASAP...
image.png

And the world view of both Tsumiki and the mascot have been thrown into jeopardy.
image.png
image.png

Dex-chan lover
In a way, seeing "that wolfgirl manga ntr drama" seep into the comment sections of other projects became a weird twisted pleasure of mine. But that's probably because I missed the infamous Gal Cleaning meltdown and just want to feel like I belong to the community.
If you want the TRUE Gal Cleaning succesor, go have a read Tiresias Cage

Me:"Oh it's a new wholesome gender bender manga? Oh cool let's check-
-JESUS FUCK WHY SO MUCH RAPE!?" :notlikethis:

https://mangadex.org/title/77ae4927-0194-4317-98a8-4a9d6f3b084e/tiresias-cage

Dex-chan lover
Out of the way, stupid vampire. We're here for cute wolf girl and will not accept anything less.

Dex-chan lover
Vampire Dude got REALITY CHECKED hard huh?

NTR’d?
other vampire beat him?
restrictions?

Supporter
For as much as one can read the series now, and still be able to come away saying "Man, what was the author thinking?" at the end of it; Gal Cleaning is truly a series where I don't feel that saying "You had to be there" overstates things too much.

And unless that author has managed to keep any other pen name unattached to themselves entirely, they completely sank their career in just one series.

God bless hes crying i dont like his character i hope the author writes a good story and redeeming character arc for him.

Users who are viewing this thread