Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. Chapter 3 immediate put 1s on the board.

vampire neck bites heroine for blood. Heroine blushes (which im not even sure was real because the previous panel she was completely dead pan and MC also had a weird imagination thing going on).

Everyone's calling it NTR bait. My guys. NTR would mean the protagonist and heroine were already going out. Stop calling it NTR bait. Wtf.

EDIT: For the record, I understand why there's backlash. I'm not gonna claim I don't get it, because I do. I too ship Ogami and Yutaka. I'm arguing on the semantics (which is cringe of me but, i'm dying on this hill until i've been convinced otherwise).

NTR, or how I view it, is when one of the Lovers, BF/GF, Husband/Wife, a "canon" relationship is disrupted and broken by way of one of the lovers being seduced by a 3rd party. If we're going based on hard definitions, NTR means Cuckoldry, which technically only applies with a husband/wife relationship (Dictionary says when Wife is unfaithful to husband).

Is it NTR if the two are romantically interested in each other, but they never go out and one of them ends up changing their love interest? Does "Might as well be going out" count for my personal bias of "canon" relationship? Uh.... idk.

Either way, the current relationship (up to chapter 3. This early yes) between MC and heroine isn't even there. They're friends. Ogami hangs out with Yutaka as much with other pals (as seen with her arcade trip, and the one-panels of her eating with others). I don't doubt Ogami finds Yutaka a bit more special, but as of right now, I can't call it a romantic interest.

If Ogami actually does find the Vampire attractive and date material. I would angrily read and drop my current rating. I still wouldn't call it NTR because the two were, in universe, never romantically involved to begin with, no matter how much I genuinely ship the two, they are in-canon not yet in-love, much less dating.
END EDIT RANT

You seriously drop the score to 1 and drop the whole series the moment one panel you hate shows up. You're literally going to miss out on the rest of the series of cute and wholesome because of one scene. Nice.

Last edited:
What the heck...I mean in chapter 1 she even pissed refused to give the vamp her number, chapter 2 inviting yutaka to her home and getting wholesome romance vibes, THEN in chapter 3 openly in front of yutaka casually replied "i don't mind" suck my blood to the vamp and actually DID showing the vamp sucking her.... AND the worse part was her lewd look and embracing the vamp while he is sucking her.

What the hell was the author thinking!! I mean I will still read the future updates before deciding but this chapter is a real disappointment for me at least.

Double-page supporter
Everyone's calling it NTR bait. My guys. NTR would mean the protagonist and heroine were already going out. Stop calling it NTR bait. Wtf.

NTR, or how I view it, is when one of the Lovers, BF/GF, Husband/Wife, a "canon" relationship is disrupted and broken by way of one of the lovers being seduced by a 3rd party. If we're going based on hard definitions, NTR means Cuckoldry, which technically only applies with a husband/wife relationship (Dictionary says when Wife is unfaithful to husband).
No, NTR doesn't mean cuckoldry. It comes from the word 'netoru' (to steal) and 'netorare' is when you're subjected to said stealing. All that's required for something to fall under NTR is the feeling of someone being stolen, regardless of relationship status. There's a bit more nuance to it and no actual 1:1 equivalent so people still use the term NTR instead of cuckoldry.

Is it NTR if the two are romantically interested in each other, but they never go out and one of them ends up changing their love interest? Does "Might as well be going out" count for my personal bias of "canon" relationship? Uh.... idk.
From the perspective of the MC? Yes.

This isn't about you or anyone in particular, but I'd like to add: you'd have to live under a rock to not see the sexual implications of him feeding on her neck. It's one of the most overused vampire tropes that exist. The author knows what they were doing.

You're literally going to miss out on the rest of the series of cute and wholesome because of one scene.
This isn't a big deal. There's plenty of cute and wholesome series to go around. I wouldn't eat a pizza with a roach leg on just one pepperoni. I understand why people would drop it and move on.

Keep in mind that I like NTR, and I still thought this was a questionable move by the author.

Last edited:
Can you teach me how to post an image like this? I've tried but mine came out like shit

Dex-chan lover
This manga should come with a entry gate with a sign on it:
MUST HAVE AN IQ OVER ROOM TEMPERATURE IN ORDER TO READ. OTHERWISE F**K OFF TWITTER TARD

Double-page supporter
You can't have your 'relationship' stolen if there's no 'relationship' in the first place
I literally just said "regardless of relationship status" and you're still going on about relationships.

If you could just read the sentence you quoted properly, you'd understand what I meant by "feeling of being stolen" and realize that the opportunity or "lead" being "stolen" is enough. Whether or not it really was stolen doesn't matter because the genre itself plays off of the MC's possessiveness/entitlement, for lack of a better word. Technicalities and concrete relationships aren't as important.

Besides, they do have an established "relationship."

At this point, the MC is FeMC's closest friend in school, has introduced him to her family, and they've even shared the FeMC's cultural greeting, which caused her to blush. Her siblings even start thinking there's more between them than just friendship. They build that up and then the chapter immediately after, the vampire gigolo she initially wanted nothing to do with one-ups the MC by sucking her neck. The author even, albeit poorly, shows the MC imagining he's getting cucked.

You're free to like it, hate it, or straight up not care about it, but I don't know how anyone can argue that it's not NTR bait.

Last edited:
Can you teach me how to post an image like this? I've tried but mine came out like shit
I looked up the image on google images, chose an image and right clicked, selected "open image in new tab", then copied the link and put the link into the insert image thing.

Dex-chan lover
No, NTR doesn't mean cuckoldry. It comes from the word 'netoru' (to steal) and 'netorare' is when you're subjected to said stealing. All that's required for something to fall under NTR is the feeling of someone being stolen, regardless of relationship status. There's a bit more nuance to it and no actual 1:1 equivalent so people still use the term NTR instead of cuckoldry.
Thank for letting me know. Multiple google search is telling me "Infidelity" and "Cuckoldry" so, honestly, my personal mentality is still on the "established relationship" side. So despite your attempted explanation, I'm still unable to see the scene in question as NTR. I If I read more NTR I'd probably "get" that it's more broader. I refuse to read the genre though.

Thanks again for the explanation. (y)

This isn't about you or anyone in particular, but I'd like to add: you'd have to live under a rock to not see the sexual implications of him feeding on her neck. It's one of the most overused vampire tropes that exist. The author knows what they were doing.
From that one page in the chapter. I agree. Heroine Face makes it look sexually implied. I had to double take the scene to find out that the MC was imagining himself in Vampires position. The inside of the SFX Text changes hair color. While it didn't match Yutaka's White Hair, I thought it was the shaded variant for effect. The author intended for the scene to be lewd. He HARD fucked up on delivering the delusion aspect though.

On an off tangent. Framing is really important for perceived implications, regardless of trope. IMO, had the author completely removed that page, all sexual connotation would be gone. The previous page where Vampire bites her initially has no sexual implications from what I can gather. She's just dead-faced, and keeping an eye on Yutaka holding her food.
... hopefully i'm not the only one who thinks that at least.

Dex-chan lover
This manga should come with a entry gate with a sign on it:
MUST HAVE AN IQ OVER ROOM TEMPERATURE IN ORDER TO READ. OTHERWISE F**K OFF TWITTER TARD
We call em, Twittards
I literally just said "regardless of relationship status" and you're still going on about relationships.

If you could just read the sentence you quoted properly, you'd understand what I meant by "feeling of being stolen" and realize that the opportunity or "lead" being "stolen" is enough. Whether or not it really was stolen doesn't matter because the genre itself plays off of the MC's possessiveness/entitlement, for lack of a better word. Technicalities and concrete relationships aren't as important.

Besides, they do have an established "relationship."

At this point, the MC is FeMC's closest friend in school, has introduced him to her family, and they've even shared the FeMC's cultural greeting, which caused her to blush. Her siblings even start thinking there's more between them than just friendship. They build that up and then the chapter immediately after, the vampire gigolo she initially wanted nothing to do with one-ups the MC by sucking her neck. The author even, albeit poorly, shows the MC imagining he's getting cucked.

You're free to like it, hate it, or straight up not care about it, but I don't know how anyone can argue that it's not NTR bait.
That is purely based on your opinion and interpretation of what an NTR should be. That's not what an NTR is. You can't claim it's NTR when the ship hasn't even sailed. That's like saying it's cheating for your crush to date with someone else when she is just your friend. Do you see how silly your statement is? You're trying to say as if you're justified to say you, personally, have been "NTR-ed" because your crush is on a date with someone, when you're not in a relationship. That's NOT how it works. You can't lose something you don't have. You do NOT include "opportunity". Oh, I am robbed of money. Look, that candidate #745 got hired for the job I'm applying. Absolutely buffon.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the MC is FeMC's closest friend in school, has introduced him to her family, and they've even shared the FeMC's cultural greeting, which caused her to blush
That means nothing. You can't claim your girl friend (not to be confused with girlfriend) as a cheater when you are her 'best friend', and you happen to have visited her house with her families being inside. You can't claim that she's a cheater when you, one day, tried dusting off her hair from a visible dust speck, and you see her blushing.

THERE IS NO ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP! Holy cow.

Dex-chan lover
how anyone can argue that it's not NTR bait
Because it is not. You're labelling things inappropriately. It's like you're being called anything-ist for disagreeing with the mainstream narrative. Use a term properly, lest it loses its meaning.

Double-page supporter
That is purely based on your opinion and interpretation of what an NTR should be. That's not what an NTR is.
There are far too many entries in the genre that say otherwise. How about you do a quick tag search on any appropriate website for NTR and see for yourself? Here, I'll even pick one out for you.

Chitose, one of the most well-known relatively recent NTR works has no official romantic relationship between the cuck and the stolen girl. The vast majority of creators and consumers agree on the definition that I put out and you're going to try and tell me that it's purely my interpretation? You're the silly one here.

Once again, technicalities and concrete relationships aren't as important. They do their job well to emphasize the feelings they're trying to evoke, but ultimately, point of view and jealousy/perceived loss are the main factors. I don't decide this, and neither do you. The people who allow the genre itself to exist decide this.

I don't need to address your other points because at the fundamental level, your argument already falls flat.

Thank for letting me know. Multiple google search is telling me "Infidelity" and "Cuckoldry" so, honestly, my personal mentality is still on the "established relationship" side. So despite your attempted explanation, I'm still unable to see the scene in question as NTR. I If I read more NTR I'd probably "get" that it's more broader. I refuse to read the genre though.
Yeah, in this case the author doesn't commit and the incident is treated as a nothingburger in-universe, so it just falls under NTR-baiting rather than full-blown NTR. Regardless, a move like this after two chapters of establishing itself as a fluffy romcom just feels misplaced and in poor taste to me.

Last edited:
How i see @aklsjb
images

Users who are viewing this thread