Ogre no Aniki to Dorei-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Ogre and Slave-chan

Dex-chan lover
Came a bit late to the party, but had I great time binging this series, it's a bit goofy but I ended up loving the characters. Even though the happy ending was well telegraphed, there were some moments where you could feel the tension and really doubt it.

Thank you very much for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, as soon as the main villains became a thing, it started to fall off for me. As a result, the ending isn't necessarily a disappointment for me, as it's about what I expected. Still, props to the translator(s) for their work and sticking with it!

Dex-chan lover
I want moooooooooooooore. :( There's so much more to this story, really sad it ended here.

Thanks CClaw for translating it all!

Dex-chan lover
Not the ending I was hoping for, but still, it was good. I enjoyed this journey. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say the ending was rushed, felt more like "I have a chapter number to hit" and the story had kind of ended 5 chapters too soon so they stretched the epilogue a little. I'm just happy it didn't tack on a random romance with the merchant boy.

Anyway, cute enough little series, I had fun with it.

Dex-chan lover
Story should have skipped the fights and done the age skip instead and her going to a human city again...then runs into the evil bastard who thought she was dead and is now making sure she stays dead...oh well. Thanks for the scans

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad that this series is over but I'm glad I read it as it was a nice and wholesome story in the end with some chaotic adventures in the middle🌻

Dex-chan lover
Bitter sweet final chapter. I like how he is implying that there’s never an emergency while he is around. I wish there was more to the story like more revenge or something, but I’m overall satisfied. 9/10

Group Leader
A series with its heart in the right place but that tried to go too dramatic with characters that were designed for comedy. Enjoyable enough but I can't say I loved it. Oh well. Thanks for the translation!

iek

Thank you for scanlating this to the end. I've been following this manga since it was brought here. Thank you again.

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite sad the ending feel so rushed, as way more could have been made using the plot so far.
The ride was fun, the landing a bit disappointing, but good read overal.
way do people think the plot could be stretched? like what OTHER things will had to happen? there was her origin story but that was done, i feel the story was told and any more will had been stretching it to much, it’s clearly this is all the author had to write about, ofc in the world of possibility's there could be more if the story was written by some one else with the same concept

Users who are viewing this thread