Ogre no Aniki to Dorei-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - Ogre and Slave-chan

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite sad the ending feel so rushed, as way more could have been made using the plot so far.
The ride was fun, the landing a bit disappointing, but good read overal.
Yeah, it was a little short, but a fun ride nonetheless. Thanks CClaw.

Double-page supporter
dunno why they had to add some random ass kid towards the end.

No idea why he was "interesting" at all. Seems like a major fuck up and just led to floundering and a very meh ending.

Great ride before that tho. Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Wut.... The pregnancy, other Relationships, and the way her looks change over the last chapters weren't enough Hints for you?

Honestly.. some people need even the letters spelled out to them separately, and very , very slowly.... After the explanation what letters are..

Contributor
Author didn’t had much idea how the premises should unfold, and ultimately couldn’t really make it up along the way

No idea why he was "interesting" at all. Seems like a major fuck up and just led to floundering and a very meh ending.

Great ride before that tho. Thanks for the TL!
Same, I somewhat enjoyed the final boss fight, but the introduction of the kid was really random, the ending left me with some kind of feeling, but not a possivite one

Dex-chan lover
Obviously this need a random ass romance with a random beta male......
and all the sub plot of the queen remain unclear (she was really evil and crazy about monster, or was it a conspiracy again her to dethrone her?).

Dex-chan lover
i thought by series end, she at least say 1 word. maybe she really was mute, i figured it was cause abuse as slave that stopped her from speaking

Users who are viewing this thread