Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Paradise of Sunday

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 Oh, didn't know this one had the romance tag. I know Tamashi to Akuma-chan keeps getting the romance tag removed, or at least did for a while. I don't know if regular users have the power to alter tags, but I reckon it's just someone that doesn't like it when these kinds of stories go even slightly in a romantic route, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't go into romance. Most manga where siblings come to live with the MC always end up in romance for some reason instead of just having the characters become a family that cares for each other... and sometimes even when they are children and parent cough cough Usagi Drop cough cough.

@Jeikob I think regular users can do it too, but you can ask mods or something to lock the tags if you are the uploader.

It's kinda obvious they are setting the co-worker as the romantic interest. I bet the romance tag will apply later.

Double-page supporter
The chapter's cover page wonderfully captures that maidenly, intimate feel of a girl trying out all sorts of cute accessories and underwear and lovely things -- and communicates quite well the theme of the chapter.

...it's just...it's also super dangerous. Hotaka-chan, please don't wear this stuff around your brother. Either he'll literally die, or worse (better?), we'll have to add back that romance tag.

I like the co-worker they are too cute XD I feel strange saying it but man I can't help it. XDD

Dex-chan lover
Seems like that Hasumi guy is the token super annoying colleague/friend of this series. The one who's always causing trouble, doesn't listen to anything others say, is always pushing his own ideas, has no concept of personal space, lacks common sense, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread