Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Another Home

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai Only drawback is that they'd be stalkers.
How he had it - that she'd already had been looking at him for months - is the usual, and that he didn't notice and that they missed each others like ships in the night is also the usual.

If she's otherwise normal (and a weird but not completely implausible combination of forward and shy) - then yea, suuuper lucky. (I.e. you'd probably only get the one, not "prospects", soz)

Thank you so much for scanlating this! Finished reading till CH18 in one go today lol (i need more hobbies. RIP)
A potential love interest huh, I hope something does develop between the two <3. I'm curious how the girls will react though. I hope Hotaka won't think of herself and the kids as a hindrance... But the kids surely will be jealous HAHAHA.

This thread made me laugh a lot. So many "I was rooting for incest, but I suppose a stalker works, too" and some "I'm so glad we got a stalker so the MC can have a healthy relationship instead of the incest others were hoping for" comments.

That being said, I also like the stalker girl. I wasn't sure, at first, and then I laughed at the "I wasn't stalking this time" comment (like @IsaacBai), but I still wasn't fully sold at that point, but then she put on glasses and wore a ponytail, and I knew I needed to support the ship.

It also feels like the author just invented what I'd call "accidental stalking" where she didn't mean to stalk him. Each day, she just wanted to call out to him, and tell him she missed him at the bookstore, but then couldn't get the courage to actually say anything, so she just followed. She wasn't mapping out his schedule, or trying to find out his interests (as noted by the fact she didn't know he was living with anybody), she just wanted to reach out when she did see him. I've not seen it written quite that way, before, which might be part of why I'm okay with the ship sailing.

Also, "accidental stalking" would be different from what I'd call "coincidental stalking" where two people happen to frequently end up at the same location, without either realizing the other would be there, and it seems like one of them is following the other (which we also see here).

Last note, I loved that they pointed out that he had really stepped into a role of father, even if he isn't sure he wants that, because those girls definitely need him to be a bit of a father for them, and not just a brother. Hotaka, who has had to act like a mother, now also has somebody that can occasionally spoil her or at least let her be a kid again, which is also great. Little Hotaka was adorable.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount

anyone who was rooting or hoping for incest isnt properly reading this manga properly because this aint what its all about. Author would have to pull some bullshit out of his ass to make any of that happen.

Dont know why familial love is so foreign to some of these people

Mom: The first runaway
Twins: animals

Damn Wahei's throwing some low-key shade right there.

Dex-chan lover
To anyone hoping for incest... I am a huge OreImo fan and use Kirino's adorable image as my icon... and even I never wanted this to be incest... this is way too much of an Oyabaka novel... don't ruin the Oyabaka... Oyabaka is love, Oyabaka is life

Dex-chan lover
I really want a cute/pretty/sexy nice woman to stalk me. Actually she doesn’t have to be nice. I’ll take a psychopath or otherwise insane and/or crazy woman as long as she’s sexy/pretty/cute and really in love with me.... well as long as she doesn’t stab me and get me sent to another world or frame a particularly heinous crime on me

Aggregator gang
(Page 166) Shy girl stalker? Could be cute?
(Page 167) Oh, she's running and chasing... nevermind, that's scary.

Dex-chan lover
I really dont want incest in this one.
Oh and the thing that made me comment... Is the meme! Your memes at the end of every chapter are high quality memes, you should be proud.

Double-page supporter
mangaka-san thinks he can break the curse of MC ending up with the oldest sister, no wonder this ended at 30 chaps

Users who are viewing this thread