Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Another Home

Double-page supporter
Yes finally a love interest for Wahei-kun so that those degenerate bastard would stop shipping him with his own sister.

Dex-chan lover
Such an excellent bookstore employee. Even when Wahei was leaving her house, she tried to make sure he would at least come to shop at the bookstore again, if nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
Loli Hotaka is top tier

And, I don't dislike this girl. I somehow get the feeling things wont work bout because of his sisters, though. But hey, if Wahei learns a few lessons along the way and continues to grow as a person, it's all good in the end.

All things considered, I think I'd prefer him ending up with Hotaka somehow. (Not that type of manga though, sadly!)

Contributor
brokewoke.png

Double-page supporter
Well she's cute and good-looking, every good-looking people have special privilege.

Idk why but I prefer her with glasses, she looks more cute that way, and of course I ship her with Wahei, please don't turn this to some incest garbage siblings shitromance. I like this wholesomeness vibe please don't ruin it author-san.

I think they're a good match, the sisters took off wahei's sharp edge, and she could definitely keep him kind and loving once the sisters leave...

Double-page supporter
Credit page is referring to:
Code:
https://mangadex.org/title/38672/furyou-taimashi-reina
(Arc: "Dealing With The Delinquent")

Dex-chan lover
@Blackstone
You "believe"? If you have read that manga, there is no way you could forget that character. Believe me, I have tried... 😁

Users who are viewing this thread