Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - A Meeting at the Meat Shop

Dex-chan lover
she pulled them tactics, to get the general first shot the horse.

Dex-chan lover
Very nice development. At least Wahei took a single step forward as well, probably. Twins knew what's going on even better, immediately noticing the chance for some shipping.

@Nitrorare Perhaps, but like it was stated, she's actually an older regular at the shop and the one who told Wahei about it. Furthermore, if she's money conscious, she would naturally visit the place during the weekly discount sale. So, it, in fact, wasn't any miracle they met. I bet from the second time she already decided to visit at the same time, hoping to meet the twins, making it even less a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
How's that for a josei manga title? "The Story of a Girl Granted a Blessing by a Well-Meaning But Incompetent God, Who Always Does Nice Things for Her Crush's Family and Extended Relations Without Knowing and Gets Labeled a Stalker, So She Stalks Her Crushes to Avoid Doing It Again and Predictably Gets Caught and Labeled a Stalker Anyway"?

Dex-chan lover
We will probably see wahei saying :"I think I like you" and than will be it, a very japanese ending

Dex-chan lover
Wahei probably wanted to focus on his sisters which is why he said he couldnt give her an answer.
With a relationship priorities change and conflict can occur between sisters and girlfriend which Wahei probably wanted to avoid.
But since girl gets along with sisters it opens up the possiblity of a relationship ooooooooo

- I love you
- Sorry, I got to put my little sisters first
- Our sisters

Glad they mentioned she told Wahei about the meat shop, otherwise it would have been incredibly suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
Did they show Wahei shooting her down in the manga? I don't remember that.

Double-page supporter
I just realized the raw has completed in 5 volumes. Is this ending near? I hope there would be romance at least for Wahei.

Users who are viewing this thread