Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka

Fed-Kun's army
You sick bastards stop projecting with incest. The only reason why you'd even mention something like that is because you want it to go there. So stop it.

This is finished and there's a love interest introduced in chapter 18.

Banned
omg, a pack of toilet paper on the cover. so happy that defecating people are finally getting their share of representation in fiction. they exist bigots.

So the father is an irresponsible idiot and gets sad when people leave him, but is too dumb to fathom that he's the one that left?

Dex-chan lover
The father forgot the number one rule of becoming a father. If you’re not able to raise kids, DONT HAVE THEM. Hate that he’s getting a “redemption”

this dad chapter was the worst chapter. I hope it go back to show the family interations, the dad can go fuck himself alone

Double-page supporter
I like how Wahei and Hotaka are so alike and actually think and react really similarly and reflect each other.

Dex-chan lover
I am absolutely a sucker for manga with themes revolving around family. It's really comfy.

Dex-chan lover
Tis is definitely the type of manga, in which an entire chapter can raise a random topic, like: "What are potatoes?" and then have a self-contained lesson about it, by having the MC, out-of-the-blue, meet potato farmers and potato chefs.
Rarely do manga these days actually go with that sort of a story-structure, in which every chapter is: "I have a problem -> Other people have this problem -> You know, I learnt something today."

Feels terribly nostalgic, or "old-fashioned writing / editing", but I can't say I miss it.

Oh man, it's so clear that she wants to write yuri. I think I even remember her posting some r63 scribble omake on twitter, with caption that she'd wished the main character of this series was a girl.

Other than that, comfy slice of life with occassional mono no aware moments. I didn't care for any shoujo ai sub-subtext, but it didn't bother me either. Just felt out of place.

[read till mid. of 4h vol. for what its worth]

So this says completed but I think there should be like 30 chapters from what MAL says, also all the other sites have it as ongoing still. Guess I will follow it and hope for more since that was not an ending lol.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyvbuck Did you read the thing beside the completed message? It means Publication Status which means that the manga it self has finished, it does not mean that the translation is completed.

Users who are viewing this thread