Ohitoyoshi Shokunin no Burari Isekai Tabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Guys just hold ur phone a moment...he Not lolicon just new little sister (responsibility)

Dex-chan lover
They have the concept of chain stores. I wonder if they mass produce books, too. If so, maybe those books aren't very expensive after all.

Dex-chan lover
Mao sure have alot of energy for someone who was hit by a rly bad curse
the instant its gone shes running Lmao

Dex-chan lover
Mao sure have alot of energy for someone who was hit by a rly bad curse
the instant its gone shes running Lmao
Being stuck in bed for a long time due to a curse/sickness then getting it cured. I’d think anyone would be like that especially someone so young.

Dex-chan lover
2 loli get !!!!
OIP.LdPHUyEQ8eh_KQv-th_CUgHaHa

Supporter
hopefully the daughter(s) won't turn into his wife when they grew up like certain manga.

well...... not blood related and with anime logic, It should be barely safe tho...... I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Being stuck in bed for a long time due to a curse/sickness then getting it cured. I’d think anyone would be like that especially someone so young.
I think the chapter said Advanced Cursed is like she was playing freely in the Backyard and suddenly a random Powerful Demon/Necromancer/Dark Mage/Lich trying to changed his mood of shut-in hardcore dungeon boss life, randomly enjoy the the nature, the sun and put a curse to that little sister

Dex-chan lover
This manga kinda similar to the novels I wrote. Especially in the part of having AI girl and something involving orphans. Though my novels leaning toward physical type MC and I tried to refrain from having item box or pseudo-immortal like this. I don't like the aspect of having reliance on gods too much though, this part is also similar but with different kind of reliance. I'm still working on the idea of less involvement from the gods and more grounded fantasy world.

Dex-chan lover
Story is good, just wish it was a bit more coherent so i don't have to guess what's being said half the time

Dex-chan lover
FBI with Russia flag???
Yes we all know who owns who, if not how could have trump won the elections haaha funny meme russian hacker conspiracy made trump win election of 2016.honestly everything is wrong here in this drawing not only is the fbi wearing military uniform, loli , russian flag, gun is too big for loli to handle the recoil.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god, I forgot turn my brain off, that's why this felt so excruciating to read lmao

Users who are viewing this thread