Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I prefer the term romcom than harem since it's literal rabukome meaning 🙂
Now see you guys at next chapter haha

Group Leader
@Sukoyan

yeah they say romcom but all the things that happen are really more like harem than romcom. The english title having harem in it convinced me to swap though.

@ Sukoyan
Yes I read it. I'm not fluent and have to make educated guesses but no MTL
First Ichigo asks Tsubaki if she likes lewd manga like Shameless Trouble Academy, then says that it's the complete opposite of the pure image she has of her, then asks Tsubaki if she likes lewd things. Tsubaki then worries if Ichigo is part of the ハレンチ否定派 (Shameless Denial Faction?) and she has to explain or Ichigo might become an obstacle
Then on the last page she says ふしだらと思うから、ふしだらに見えるんです!
Not sure but I think it means something like "you're thinking lewd thoughts, so you're seeing lewd things" which I think is Tsubaki basically saying "I'm not lewd, you're lewd!"

@icedkocha
Her denial thing, it's funny because when she tried to pleasure herself after the onsen chapter - she didn't find it enjoyable, and she wondered if Hinagiku is angry because she's uncomfortable lol. Yeah I write about the no lewd u lewd but I edited it, which is weird since Tsubaki admitted to Queen and Mechanic girl that she liked romcom. I guess she's not comfortable in sharing with Ichigo? I mean she peeked on her phone after all.

@Ninjaman20
Oh, that's ok, english title already out is nice I guess....
Does that mean when queen said she also liked rabukome after Tsubaki confessed it means she liked harem? I mean Tsubaki didn't look convinced.
This is confusing, is that why she stayed with King/Suzuran because she liked to watch harem? Haha.

Contributor
@Bufuman

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread