Ojou-sama wa Love Come no Shujinkou ni Naritai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Finally we get our token mechanic girl! Now we're waiting for the real token tsundere girl to appear haha.
@bachi8989
It should be explained next chapter,
probably King aka stuco prez or Queen stuco vice.
King is kinda annoying but I love Queen. Queen is best wingman haha. Although I initially thought Tsubaki and Queen's love of romcom is different, I think Queen is the type to enjoy watching lol.

Pretty sure the one looking out the window is the
student council president who wants to make the school a yuri paradise, hates harem, and wants to turn Tsubaki to her side

@icedkocha
About that person...
King pretty much loved harem, only if she's the mc. There was a chapter dedicated on Tsubaki and King, and Tsubaki is jealous that King is able to create harem like situation, but Tsubaki didn't get heart thumping since she is either not interested at King, and is not interested to be on receiving side. Personally I just think she's just not interested on the person, but not really yuri denial since Tsubaki just blushing and try not to enjoy while being groped by Cherry.

Dex-chan lover
"She's learning how to make girls fall for her" - Well yes, but actually no. She hasn't developed actual sexual desire, as a typical harem protagonist.

Who is that sinister girl at the end tho? Is it the yandere or is it the antagonist-soon-to be-turned-heroine?

Meh it's funny but as I thought I just can't stand harem. I already ship her only with cherry

Dex-chan lover
A teensy bit disappointed that the scenario she viewed did not come true, but I guess soaked is just as good. Also eyyyo is that actual nips shown?

Users who are viewing this thread