Ojou-san to Yobanaide - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
3,120
Oh gaaaahd. He is sooo hot. I like his blushing face, and that mole near his eyes. Holy moly!!!!!

And wooow. I love how he didn't have second thought standing up for her even with her father who's his superior. Bold move. And he's openly flirting now. KYAAAAAAAAAHH

As always, great choice,CCS! <3
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2018
Messages
1,727
*files away the “pretend you’re afraid of a hornet and close in on girl” move for later use*
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
1,042
What was that?
vCkJROs.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 9, 2018
Messages
3,077
i don't really like the shoujo daddy type but fmc is really cute with that hair of her so i'll make amend with this one
 
Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2019
Messages
173
Yeah, I want to read more. But I don’t know it went really fast... it could have been a great one-shot. I hope the pace slows down just a tad...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top