Ojou to Banken-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2 - Many Dangers (Part 2)

Thanks for translating!

This gives me very damsel mary sue in distress vibes.

For a yakuza daughter she is about as threatening as a sponge. I want to see her kick ass (ಠ⌣ಠ)

Dex-chan lover
Wait what?? He was suppose to be back up so what is this about guarding the bodyguard?!?!!
Many thanks

That stare at the end of the chapter..if looks could kill...

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Lame bodyguard..he should realize that Keiya doesn’t need the protection..thank you for this update!

Keiya needs to choose better people for jobs like this, that guy has bad instincts. 😑

@firelordzuzu Me too, but it looks like Isaku's not being groomed for the family business; her grandfather is probably expecting her to become an ordinary civilian when she grows up.

@chonkury

Perhaps 🤔

But I'd think prominent members of the yakuza would expect their lives to be in danger quite often and prepare out of caution, especially to protect someone as precious as her. I don't see why she doesn't have any self-defense training, nor why she's so ~uwu~ soft as a character when her family is the literal yakuza. Ik I'm comparing it to Raise wa Tanin ga Ii too much..

Anyway I dropped this a few chaps ago cuz I had a hard time liking the MC if you couldn't already tell 🤣

@firelordzuzu Yeah I was thinking of Raise wa Tanin ga Ii too, and Gokusen as well; I think it's just that Isaku's not that kind of heroine, unfortunately. ^^;; It might make more sense for Isaku to be kept in a safehouse somewhere far away if she's not going to be trained at all.

Hatsuharu seems to like these soft heroines, Isaku reminds me of the girl in Mainichi Kiss shite ii desu ka; she'd be okay in a series like that, but not like this.

Users who are viewing this thread