Ojou to Banken-kun - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - Bloodshed and Resolution

Thanks for the chapter.
That scum got what he deserved. He should have received a lot more punishment though. But I’m satisfied with the beat down and locking up.

I don't want another chapter with this trash but it looks we're getting one anyway. I'm glad Isaku got a good hit in and saved herself.

Hope that kick in his balls causes him erectile dysfunction, fckin tanuki

...I don't think they handled this as seriously as they should have. That was way too forgiving..

I was like hey wtf is this tanuki boy doing to them and then I forgot that they're actually yakuzas 😵💃
I hate that Izaku was too lenient with that dick

Ugh... this chapter was so stupid I would've dropped the entire series if it wasn't for the gorgeous art... I thought Izaku was amazing when she kicked Tanuki but the whole reason not to hurt him after that was just... far beyond stupidity

should’ve done way more to him when he literally tried to r*pe her

I seriously wished they did worse to Tanuki. I actually agree with Keiya on this one, blast his balls or something lmao

Double-page supporter
Tanuki is absolute scum. I hope we never see him again. Keiya needs to go Kachi Kachi Yama on this tanuki and set him on fire where Isaku kicked him.

I luv this manga but bruh its so wild sometimes lmao - thanks for the update

Fed-Kun's army
She makes me laugh. ‘Don’t kill him. We need him for the school play.’ Lol!!!! Thank you so much for this update!!

i freaking lvoe this series shjagsjsjsjsjs everyones being yes pull the trigger bang bang bang while im here asking when will THEY KISSSSSS

"My woman," mmmMmmmMMMMMMMM these two get spicier for every chapter

while I did wish they'd reported Tanuki-trash to the police, I remember that her family is a literal yakuza and could do a lot worse than the police ever could if they wanted to (most likely without Isaku's direct involvement). Also, if anything, even tanuki-trash's guardian slash secretary seems to have realized they've fucked up so. Hopefully he eats shit at home. :)

I think Isaku knows he would never really touch her... it was only to goad Keiya.. She's more concerned with the play than her safety because she just doesn't want everyone's effort to go to waste because of her. That's what I really like about her.

Users who are viewing this thread